Where Two Or More Are Gathered..........

This is the place where all are welcome to join in and engage in spiritual, uplifting and intellectual conversation.Please do join us,won't you.....

Monday, May 23, 2005

So, You Mean To Tell Me That..............



So, you mean to tell me that President Bush ended up WINNING the 2000 election , even though Al Gore WON the popular vote?

So, you mean to tell me that it all boiled down to a state in which his brother, Jeb is the governor?

So, you mean to tell me that the Florida Supreme Court ruled that Bush was the winner because it was in the best interest of the country?

So, you mean to tell me that the National Security Advisor repeatedly try to warn the Bush Administration about people willing to use hijacked airplanes as missiles on targets in the U.S. , but was frequently ignored?

So, you mean to tell me that a PDB(Presidential daily briefing) was sitting on Bush's desk warning him about a potential 9/11 scenario , while he was clearing brush in Crawford Texas?

So, you mean to tell me that hours after 9/11 , the names, pictures , and information of all 19 hijackers were known and broadcasted on television, yet 9/11 could not be prevented?

So, you mean to tell me that we went into Iraq because Bush tried to link Saddam Hussein to 9/11?

So, you mean to tell me that when they failed to link Iraq to 9/11, the Bush administration claimed that Iraq posed a THREAT to us with weapons of mass destruction?

So, you mean to tell me that when the U.N. was about to declare Iraq FREE of WMD, Bush rushed us to war with Iraq?

So, you mean to tell me that the plan to invade Iraq was in the works since Bush 41, but was rejected as crazy and impractical, and also because there was no EXIT strategy?

So, you mean to tell me that these same "Neo-Conservatives" that planned this war in Iraq since the 80's, are the SAME ones in KEY positions in the Bush 43 administration?

So, you mean to tell me that with all the evidence that has come out to show that the American people have been repeatedly LIED to , there is no call, or movement, to do anything about it?

So, you mean to tell me that American Soldiers have been exposed as war criminals, and abusers of prisoners in Iraq, yet only "foot soldiers" are taking the blame, when the Administration stated early on in the war that they would NOT abide by the Geneva convention?

So, you mean to tell me that the U.S. is holding INNOCENT human beings in Guantanimo Bay, yet these human beings have NO rights or due process?

So, you mean to tell me that these people being held in Gitmo are being subjected to inhumane and degrading torture and nothing is being done to stop this?

So, you mean to tell me that we appointed Chalibi as OIL MINISTER in Iraq, yet we claim that we are NOT after their OIL?

So, you mean to tell me that Bush "won" the 2004 elections because he "won" Ohio which heavily relied in electronic voting machines created by Diebold,whose owner is a big Republican supporter of Bush, who "promised" him the win before hand?

So, you mean to tell me that the American Press no longer has the right to report the truth?

What ARE you telling me?

UPDATE: Two Dogs has just corrected my spelling of Diebold, the company that makes those electronic voting machines!!!!I would like to apologize to anyone that might have been misled by this error!!!!Also, the owner didn't promise the whole election to Bush, just Ohio!!!!!

23 Comments:

Blogger Wayne World said...

So, you mean to tell me that Bush is a redneck that snorts coke?

Mon May 23, 01:05:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

>duh... you know this. everyone knows this. and thestupidity thing, when he visited Brazil "There are Black people here too?".

So, you mean to tell me that there are "black " people in Brazil?

Mon May 23, 01:16:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

>I heard that he made a similar comment about there being African-American's in Africa. He is such a tool. Let's not forget his wife is a convicted MURDERER!

So, you mean to tell me that there are African Americans in Africa?

So, you mean to tell me that Bush is a tool ?

So, you mean to tell me that Laura Bush is a convicted MURDERER?

Mon May 23, 01:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> You know what Soundboyz? There's something I've been meaning to tell you...

So, you mean to tell me that there's something you've been meaning to tell me?

Mon May 23, 01:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> Okay. Yes, Soundboyz, I've been meaning to tell you that's there's something that I've been meaning to tell you.


WHAT?

Mon May 23, 02:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> You know what I mean...

OK!!!!...........Right.......

Mon May 23, 02:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

But seriously Imara, I recently started thinking about all of this and started wondering if I was the only one that noticed that something is not right here!!!!Not that these things are happening, but that they are so obvious and blatant, yet little or no attention is being given to them!!!!It's like Goldi's response, people just accept these things as fact and don't want to deal with them!!Maybe they feel that it's done and there is nothing that anyone can do about it? I don't know !!!This is why I decided to just write out these thoughts. I wanted to see for myself if these things are obvious to others, or am I just looking at these things with a biased view? Is there an answer of "no" to any of these questions?

Mon May 23, 02:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

My fisking of this post is up at Mean Ol' Meany. Enjoy!

Mon May 23, 02:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

>P.S.- I'm sure Two Dogs will find a way, though! :)

He sure did!!!!

Mon May 23, 03:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

I didn't want to clog up your comments. Hey, I got an idea, let's have a link war on these points.

Mon May 23, 03:18:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> I didn't want to clog up your comments. Hey, I got an idea, let's have a link war on these points.

I have already noticed that you people are good at organizing and linking to each other. Just because you can get fifty airheads to agree with you , doesn't make something true!!!!Remember, bullshit in the end is only bullshit!!!!No matter how much you twist , turn, lie, fake , doctor, what the fuck ever!!!!!!It's still just BULLSHIT!!!!!

Mon May 23, 03:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Sorry Goldi, it won't happen again!!!

Mon May 23, 03:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> We see you like discipline.

YES MISTRESS!!!

Tue May 24, 11:20:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> I think Soundboyz secretly wants to be dominated and controlled.

Just like your weave!!!!

Tue May 24, 11:20:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> I agree. He wants someone to walk up and down his back in heels. But with his bad blogger karma she'll weigh 350lbs.


Goldi, leave your MOMS out of this!!!!!

Tue May 24, 11:21:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

>Soundboyz, leave your MOMS out of this!!!


See , this is why the Republicans are able to be in charge of stuff.....We're over here shuckin' and jivin' , while they're lying and stealing , but they're ORGANIZED!!!!!

Tue May 24, 11:30:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

^ See Goldi, you didn't have to go there!!!!:(

Tue May 24, 12:17:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

You're right Goldi, I started the Mama talk!!!Sorry:(

Tue May 24, 12:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

Imara, I really can find no legitimate news source that backs any, and I do mean any of soundboyz claims. I guess this will be another of the "We'll have to agree to disagree" things.

Tue May 24, 02:05:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

You mean the Washington Times, not the Post. And I do not watch television. I get the majority of my news from the web and the radio. And, no, Rush is not news to me.

Tue May 24, 02:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Rob said...

911 Timeline
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline

Torture/Abuse Timeline
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=us_torture_abuse

Iraq Timeline
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_timeline_of_the_2003_invasion_of_iraq


Patches

Tue May 24, 06:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

Patches,you are like Obi One Kenobi, you are always present, and know exactly when to step in to help!!!!!Thank you so much!!!:)Tell Rob we said hello!!!

Tue May 24, 06:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Wayne World said...

> 911 Timeline
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline

Torture/Abuse Timeline
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=us_torture_abuse

Iraq Timeline
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_timeline_of_the_2003_invasion_of_iraq


Patches

I'm just copying these on another post so we cannot lose it!!!!Thanks again Patches!!!!!

Tue May 24, 06:58:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home