Where Two Or More Are Gathered..........

This is the place where all are welcome to join in and engage in spiritual, uplifting and intellectual conversation.Please do join us,won't you.....

Monday, May 09, 2005

Black and White



"forget the N word. your next post should why is interracial porn so popular and every where?"- Goldi Tue May 03, 05:16:26 PM 2005.


These were the exact words that immediately caused me to affirm my belief that I was not the only pervert that noticed this strange phenomena.I began research on this very topic months before these words were written,thus the shock to hear the very same issue brought up by Goldi.I knew this was a topic that would cause controversy because of the history of interracial relationships in America.

If I was writing about the midget scene, or trannie love, many wouldn't see the reason for alarms to sound, or for red flags to go up.I think that we've all seen our fair share of this type of depravity. Interracial relationships seem to have exploded on to the internet. Remember , it was not that long ago when Betty and Barney Hill were the first interracial couple to be abducted by aliens.This rare accurance was made even more rare with the alledged encounter with a spaceship. I think that this graphic backlash of slavery and oppression has somehow come back to bite Masa's great granddaughters in their curvaceous white asses.

It took me several weeks to pour over data and go through material. It was stop and go work. I found myself taking frequent breaks and rest periods, just to fight off the fatigue that would build.I have come to realize that this problem may have it's roots in slavery . Could it be that the hateration that the black female generates is enough to cause black men to run into the arms of white women?Is it because of financial stability, why more and more black women are looking for the trappings that come with white men ? ( Hat Tip Two Dogs) Can it be all so simple then, that it just boils down to attribute envy?Read all about it here.

129 Comments:

Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz, Soundboyz... Soundboyz, I have to take issue with your statement, "Could it be that the hateration that the black female generates is enough to cause black men to run into the arms of a white woman?" What is that about? Could it be that white woman are more tolerant of the bullsh*t? Could it be that it's a black mans way of "getting back" at "The Man"?

Mon May 09, 11:00:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, I simply posed those questions. It's obvious you need to CALM DOWN!!!!I can see I have touched on something with you.Care to explain?

I like the questions that you posed. They show the bitterness and anger that I was eluding to:).Have a nice one Imara!

Mon May 09, 11:07:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>...Care to explain?
I like the questions that you posed. They show the bitterness and anger that I was eluding to:).Have a nice one Imara!

Soundboyz, no bitterness here! It's just that everytime a black man is with a white woman, it's assumed (and you know what happens when YOU assume) it's because of the black woman. Everyone knows that the black woman is a queen. A queen that should be admired and worshipped by her black king.
If a black woman is "demanding" it's because she is aware of the abilities of the black man, and is simply trying to help him achieve his full potential.

Mon May 09, 11:29:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^Imara I do see the problem with that statement!........It should be white women(plural)!!!!Thanks.:)

Mon May 09, 11:30:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Everyone knows that the black woman is a queen. A queen that should be admired and worshipped by her black king.
If a black woman is "demanding" it's because she is aware of the abilities of the black man, and is simply trying to help him achieve his full potential.

Listen, I'm with Bush when it comes to eliminating repressive regimes!!I think Monarchies should give way to Democracy!!!I don't NEED a QUEEN bossing me around!!!Sorry, I'm the KING of MY CASTLE......serf!!!!!

Mon May 09, 11:36:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>I don't NEED a QUEEN bossing me around!!!Sorry, I'm the KING of MY CASTLE......serf!!!!!

Who the hell you calling "serf"?? That might work with your white girlfriend "Dolly", but it don't work in the hood, my brotha!

Mon May 09, 12:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>That might work with your white girlfriend "Dolly", but it don't work in the hood, my brotha!

Imara, you're just acting jealous!You're wrong on all counts.Dolly is Polysynthetic , she was the product of an interracial affair. Listen, I heard leagally you're really white in the lower 48 states!!!So , you can see either race and still be considered interracial!And i'm not your "BROTHA" , "QUEEN"!!

After doing this post, I now understand why white women reach out to the " brotha ".

Mon May 09, 12:16:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^ Sorry ...I meant "legally".

Mon May 09, 12:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Imara, you're just acting jealous!

Soundboyz, pha-leeze... get over yourself!

You're right on point referring to me as, "QUEEN". I except to be addressed as such going forward!

If I'm really white in the lower 48, does that mean maybe there's a chance for us?

Mon May 09, 12:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>If I'm really white in the lower 48, does that mean maybe there's a chance for us?

Sorry, I don't date NIGGER LOVERS!!!!

Mon May 09, 01:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Sorry, I don't date NIGGER LOVERS!!!

Are you white, Soundboyz? C'mon, Soundboyz, tell us what's really going on.

Mon May 09, 01:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Are you white, Soundboyz? C'mon, Soundboyz, tell us what's really going on.

See Imara, Why should that matter? If I am black or white, would you treat me any differently?

Mon May 09, 01:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>If I am black or white, would you treat me any differently?

Well, if you're white, for the mere fact that you used the term "Nigger Lover", I would whoop your behind. If you're black, and you used that term, then you must be blind like that black white supremacist from the Dave Chappelle show, who left his white wife because he found out she was a nigger lover.

Mon May 09, 02:05:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz, it don't matter if you're black or white... Heehee!!

Mon May 09, 02:06:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Damn, I really think that y'all are the same person. I find alot of women attractive. I ain't hung up on no race thing. But, I gotta say, around here the black dudes are scraping the bottom of the barrel on the white girls. Doesn't make sense to me.

Mon May 09, 02:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> found out she was a nigger lover.

That would be you!!!

Mon May 09, 02:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I find alot of women attractive. I ain't hung

O.K. I think we understand Two Dogs!!!

Mon May 09, 02:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Damn, I really think that y'all are the same person.

Imara is the white part of me . She is the interracial relations in which we speak of!!!Imara is as close to a white woman as you can get without her clutching her purse!!Imara is WHITE!!!Or high yella , or something!!!Don't NO black woman have some pretty ass hair like NO white woman without chemicals!!!Imara is caucasianegroid.

Mon May 09, 02:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>But, I gotta say, around here the black dudes are scraping the bottom of the barrel on the white girls.

Yes! Why is that? I mean really now... why do they have to go and get the bottom of the barrel chicks?

Two Dogs, I am NOT Soundboyz!
Soundboyz, I am NOT white!

Mon May 09, 02:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Oh, and Soundboyz, if I'm the white woman in the picture, where the hell is my damn shirt? How you gonna have your woman just all out like that? I'm gonna get me a white man, atleast then I'll have some clothes!

Mon May 09, 02:38:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I just see them with the ugly ones. I mean if you are going to cross racial lines, at least make it worth your while. Okay, no homo, but some of the Black guys are good looking dudes and they are with the ugly white chicks. Dumbfounding, but I guess they think, "Hey, she's white!" but, she's fugly, dooood.

Mon May 09, 03:29:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Dumbfounding, but I guess they think, "Hey, she's white!" but, she's fugly, dooood.

Maybe because they aren't that attractive, their self-esteem is low, and they're willing to put up with what another woman won't? Two Dogs, I see fat, ugly, white woman with black guys all the time. I just have to shake my head and wonder... It's usually a black guy that no decent woman would want.

Mon May 09, 03:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

TD, I thought you were going to add to the story?

Mon May 09, 03:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Maybe because they aren't that attractive, their self-esteem is low, and they're willing to put up with what another woman won't? Two Dogs, I see fat, ugly, white woman with black guys all the time. I just have to shake my head and wonder... It's usually a black guy that no decent woman would want.

HATERATION!!!!!!

Why can we not see race or color!!!!?If two people of different ethnic backgrounds really LOVE each other, I don't SEE where the HATING stems from!!!!!

Mon May 09, 03:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Two Dogs, I see fat, ugly, white woman with black guys all the time. I just have to shake my head and wonder... It's usually a black guy that no decent woman would want.

THAT STATEMENT IS SELF HATING RACISM!!!!

Mon May 09, 03:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Two Dogs, you're an expert on this whole interracial thing, tell me , does Beyonce think that you are different than a black guy , or is she interested in Two Dogs the person?

Mon May 09, 03:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> "Hey, she's white!" but, she's fugly, dooood.

Two Dogs, you don't even know what Imara looks like!!!!:(

Mon May 09, 03:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Oh, and Soundboyz, if I'm the white woman in the picture, where the hell is my damn shirt?

Imara, that's why, as my vanilla swirl, you should TRUST the judgments of your man without all that BITCORING!!!SP?

Anyway, If you had any class, you would know that a little nipple slip is in vogue right now . I am actually helping your career!!!!

Mon May 09, 03:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

^Nipple slip my asscrack, that chick is "necked"!!

I don't "hate", Soundboyz. I speak the real truth! No reason why Malik should be kickin' it with Betty-Ann. NONE!!

Mon May 09, 04:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I don't "hate", Soundboyz. I

OOps!!!!You what Imara ?

Mon May 09, 04:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Did you guys buy the main reason why white women date black men?

Mon May 09, 05:25:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I don't "hate", Soundboyz. I speak the real truth! No reason why Malik should be kickin' it with Betty-Ann. NONE!!


Imara!!!!!You sound racist!!!!!:(

Mon May 09, 05:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Imara > Soundboyz, no bitterness here! It's just that everytime a black man is with a white woman, it's assumed (and you know what happens when YOU assume) it's because of the black woman. Everyone knows that the black woman is a queen. A queen that should be admired and worshipped by her black king.
If a black woman is "demanding" it's because she is aware of the abilities of the black man, and is simply trying to help him achieve his full potential.

On point as always Imara, but let me add on to this (sorry if I am repeating any of the previous posts).

Brothas have told me that White women are generally more passive than Black women, more subservient, less demanding. It all goes back to ego. It takes a strong Black Man to deal with a strong Black woman.

White guys that do not date Black women say we are indtimidating.

White guys that do date Sistas say we are more in touch with our bodies.

Soundboyz is so lame he can only get white polyurethane/viny/what-ever-it-is-its-nonorganic-and-nonorgasmic women.

Mon May 09, 06:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

And another thing Soundboyz > These were the exact words that immediately caused me to affirm my belief that I was not the only pervert that noticed this strange phenomena. I began research on this very topic months before these words were written,thus the shock to hear the very same issue brought up by Goldi.

WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!

Mon May 09, 06:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

HI Goldi!!!!!! How was the Arts Fair? Do tell us all about it!!

Mon May 09, 07:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>And another thing Soundboyz > These were the exact words that immediately caused me to affirm my belief that I was not the only pervert that noticed this strange phenomena. I began research on this very topic months before these words were written,thus the shock to hear the very same issue brought up by Goldi.

WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!!

WTF??? WTF??? WTF???

Goldi Gold , is so oldy old
she's got moldy mold in her
%@@$y Hole.:(

Mon May 09, 08:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

That was foul...you and your lurking bi-polar ass!

Mon May 09, 09:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Go do more *ahem* interracial research.

Mon May 09, 09:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> That was foul...you and your lurking bi-polar ass!

Listen , I don't know what you think it was that i said, but I think the problem lies in your perception.I will admit that I tend to lurk at your site , I keep staring at that Avitar. Is that you , Goldi?...........As far as bi polar, I have NEVER been to either poles. Sorry:(

Tue May 10, 07:21:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

I could make a joke about you and poles...

Tue May 10, 07:43:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I could make a joke about you and poles...

See, Goldi, the problem lies within you.

Tue May 10, 08:15:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>As far as bi polar, I have NEVER been to either poles. Sorry:(

Sorry, I meant pole.:(

Don't even go there Goldi...:(

Tue May 10, 08:17:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Nzyme said...

>But, I gotta say, around here the black dudes are scraping the bottom of the barrel on the white girls.

I didn't know this post was about Cuba Gooding, Jr.

Tue May 10, 08:48:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Nzyme said...

>Intellectuals should stop dreading the ever-increasing evidence of human biodiversity and start delighting in it.

As a young woman growing up in a small town, I too was a member of the ranks of Black women who hated to see yet another Black man opt for a White or Hispanic woman. I felt shunned and disgraced. Overlooked. Then I watched the movie, "Save The Last Dance." Corny as it may seem, it forced me to see the White girl as a human being with the same feelings, hurts, and angsts as me. Sure, she never had to worry about discrimination, but instead, reverse discrimination because she was good at something Whites generally are not. By the end of the movie, I had to seriously rethink hating another woman, regardless of her race due to the simple fact that a Black man found her attractive. I even have a couple of female friends in interracial relationships, and I'm cool with them because they're great people on the INSIDE. Basically, no matter the statistics, a Black woman who feels cheated due to the interracial issues discussed in this post must learn to spend more time and energy improving herself as an individual and contributor to society than whining over Mary-Jane getting who "could-have-been" her man. It seems that striving toward set goals creates a positive energy that exudes and attracts men, regardless of color. Whether or not the attraction moves to another level is largely up to the Black woman, who tends to remain "loyal" to her race. In the end, does it really matter? Isn't love just LOVE, no matter the color of the source?

Tue May 10, 09:06:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I didn't know this post was about Cuba Gooding, Jr.

Why can't he love who he is in love with?

Tue May 10, 09:07:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Intellectuals should stop dreading the ever-increasing evidence of human biodiversity and start delighting in it.

As a young woman growing up in a small town, I too was a member of the ranks of Black women who hated to see yet another Black man opt for a White or Hispanic woman. I felt shunned and disgraced. Overlooked. Then I watched the movie, "Save The Last Dance." Corny as it may seem, it forced me to see the White girl as a human being with the same feelings, hurts, and angsts as me. Sure, she never had to worry about discrimination, but instead, reverse discrimination because she was good at something Whites generally are not. By the end of the movie, I had to seriously rethink hating another woman, regardless of her race due to the simple fact that a Black man found her attractive. I even have a couple of female friends in interracial relationships, and I'm cool with them because they're great people on the INSIDE. Basically, no matter the statistics, a Black woman who feels cheated due to the interracial issues discussed in this post must learn to spend more time and energy improving herself as an individual and contributor to society than whining over Mary-Jane getting who "could-have-been" her man. It seems that striving toward set goals creates a positive energy that exudes and attracts men, regardless of color. Whether or not the attraction moves to another level is largely up to the Black woman, who tends to remain "loyal" to her race. In the end, does it really matter? Isn't love just LOVE, no matter the color of the source?

Which personality are we dealing with now?

Tue May 10, 09:13:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Nzyme said...

LOLOLOL!! My name is Redemption. If you can cease and desist from being your naturally anal self (ASSHOLE!), I might show up a lot more often!

Tue May 10, 09:36:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Nzyme said...

>Why can't he love who he is in love with?

He can and will, but she's FUGLY. Ant that's that!

Tue May 10, 09:37:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Nzyme said...

Oops, "And..."

Tue May 10, 09:37:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I might show up a lot more often!


:(

Tue May 10, 09:39:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Nzyme said...

>:(


:-$

Tue May 10, 09:52:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Listen, I am just going to keep it real for one moment , if I could?

The article mentions that black females and asian males are the one's left out of the interracial boom.Could it be , that penis size has everything to do with it? It's like the pink elephant penis in the room!!If black men average larger genitalia(sp?) than Asian men, black men will be sought for their curiously large penis'.Asian females exibit the most loyal and obedient feminine traits, so they have an easier time finding a mate!

Conversely, black women are real angry *itches and asian guys have little winkies.G'day brothers and sisters.

Tue May 10, 09:55:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Soundboyz> HI Goldi!!!!!! How was the Arts Fair? Do tell us all about it!!

Read my blog...duh!

Soundboyz> I will admit that I tend to lurk at your site , I keep staring at that Avitar. Is that you , Goldi?. Read my comments at my blog.

Soundboyz> Conversely, black women are real angry *itches and asian guys have little winkies.G'day brothers and sisters.

Read my initial comment, We're strong and the weak/wack ones can't handle it.

Tue May 10, 10:18:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Read my initial comment, We're strong and the weak/wack ones can't handle it.

Whatever Goldi Luv.

Tue May 10, 10:31:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>We're strong and the weak/wack ones can't handle it.

Goldi, you're on point there. I don't understand why it is that if a black woman is focused, driven, passionate, and intelligent, and she wants the same in her mate, that makes her a b*tch. Furthermore, why is it an excuse for a weak black man to run into the arms of a woman that isn't those things. What does that say about him?

Tue May 10, 10:52:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

The male ego is a very fragile thing and they need to be catered to all the time. *yawn*

Tue May 10, 11:09:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> The male ego is a very fragile thing and they need to be catered to all the time. *yawn*


Naw, Goldi, your extension tracks are very fragile and need to be catered to all the time!

Tue May 10, 11:13:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I don't understand why it is that if a black woman is focused, driven, passionate, and intelligent, and she wants the same in her mate, that makes her a b*tch.

No, It doesn't make her a *itch!!!HOWEVER, if a black woman can only FOCUS while DRIVING, and were passionately intelligent, then we wouldn't be having this conversation!!!

Tue May 10, 11:16:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Furthermore, why is it an excuse for a weak black man to run into the arms of a woman that isn't those things. What does that say about him?

Hey Tiger Woods just won the Masters again. You black ladies can't blame the decline in his game on his WHITE WIFE any more!!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!Any more!!!

Tue May 10, 11:18:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>The male ego is a very fragile thing and they need to be catered to all the time. *yawn*

...mmhhhmm...

Tue May 10, 11:19:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Hey Tiger Woods just won the Masters again. You black ladies can't blame the decline in his game on his WHITE WIFE any more!!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!Any more!!!

LOL!! Okay, I'll give you that one! But it sure took him loooong enough!!

Tue May 10, 11:21:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>The male ego is a very fragile thing and they need to be catered to all the time. *yawn*

...mmhhhmm...

Cater!!!Cater!!!!!I want my woman in a chef's hat and oven mitts, that's IT!!

Tue May 10, 11:22:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>But it sure took him loooong enough!!


He had to tally up that WEDDING BILL FIRST!!!!!

Tue May 10, 11:23:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Soundboyz: *ahem* *yawwwwwwwwwwwn*

Tue May 10, 11:43:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>He had to tally up that WEDDING BILL FIRST!!!!!

Soundboyz, HE asked HER to marry him, I'm sure. Oh and by the way, she has her own money- lots of it.

Tue May 10, 11:50:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Soundboyz: *ahem* *yawwwwwwwwwwwn*

WTF?

Goldi, have you dated a white person?

Tue May 10, 11:51:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, have you dated whitey?

Tue May 10, 11:52:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Soundboyz, HE asked HER to marry him, I'm sure. Oh and by the way, she has her own money- lots of it.

So, what are you upset with ME for?

Tue May 10, 11:53:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Imara, have you dated whitey?

I've been approached by white men before, but I haven't found myself attracted enough to date them.

Tue May 10, 11:54:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>So, what are you upset with ME for?

What makes you think I am upset with you? :)

Tue May 10, 11:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I've been approached by white men before


LOL!LOL!!LOL!!!LOL!!!Who hasn't?!?!?!??!

Tue May 10, 11:59:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I've been approached by white men before


LOL!LOL!!LOL!!!LOL!!!Who hasn't?!?!?!??!



Where's Two Dogs?

Tue May 10, 12:01:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

When I hung out in Spain I dated plenty of Spaniards. But quiet as kept we all know the reason why they are dark with curly hair--seriously.

Sex? Hell no!

Tue May 10, 12:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>LOL!LOL!!LOL!!!LOL!!!Who hasn't?!?!?!??!

Soundboyz, you have white men approaching you for dates? That explains A LOT!! Do you do hair, too?

Tue May 10, 12:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Soundboyz, you have white men approaching you for dates? That explains A LOT!! Do you do hair, too?

WTF????Imara, there is a misunderstanding. I am NOT GAY or BI!!!I am a straight male!!!

Tue May 10, 12:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>But quiet as kept we all know the reason why they are dark with curly hair--seriously.


Seriously, NO......WHY?

Tue May 10, 12:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Spain was occupied by Africans first - the Basques/Euskera are from North Africa (pre-Arab/Muslim invasion) (their line has become very diluted--they are now European-but are they are still disenfranchised people of Spain); the Iberians were North African (pre-Arab invasion), Carthegians (African from what is now Morocco and Algeria). Then there is the Arab/Muslim invasion (both African [soldiers] and Arab [political leaders] that heavily influence the genetic make up of the Andalucians..

If you are an Anadalucian (think Antonio Bandera - he's from Malaga)you have dark curly hair. These are the ones that invaded and spread small-pox in the New World. Gallecians are descendants of the Celtic and Gaelic tribes (they live in the north and have blonde hair, blue eyes and still have much knowledge of their clans and heritage. Catalans (my favorites - Cartheginan, Iberian (all North/West Africa blood) Norman/Saxon [think French red-heads].

Basically both West African and North African tribes comprise their genetic makeup.

Tue May 10, 12:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I am a straight male!!!

mmhhmm, we know...


Goldi~ Thanks for the interesting history lesson!

Tue May 10, 01:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Goldi, now I see why you are a worldly woman and you need to be free to prance about the globe and litter it with your glittery goodness!!!

Tue May 10, 01:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

No prob. I did extensive *ahem* research while I was there (seriously).

Tue May 10, 01:09:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Soundboyz ;-). Not litter - just sprinking the glittery goodness.

Tue May 10, 01:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Goldi~ Thanks for the interesting history lesson!

Suck up!!!You know you can't tell me one thing Goldi just wrote!!!!!

Tue May 10, 01:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Except for Antonio Banderis spreading chicken POX!!!

Tue May 10, 01:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> No prob. I did extensive *ahem* research while I was there (seriously).

What does this mean Goldi? Is prostitution LEGAL in MADRID?:(

Tue May 10, 01:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Soundboyz ;-). Not litter - just sprinking the glittery goodness.


Are you peeing on folks, Goldi?

Tue May 10, 01:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I am a straight male!!!

mmhhmm, we know...

Sorry, I forgot that some of us couldn't recognize a real man if he walked up and bit you in the ass!!!

Tue May 10, 01:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

You guys still didn't answer my question.....Did you all understand the main reason why white women date black guys?

Tue May 10, 01:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Soundboyz>What does this mean Goldi? Is prostitution LEGAL in MADRID?

No jackass, but it is in Amsterdam.

Soundboyz > Are you peeing on folks, Goldi?
Golden showers ain't my thang, but we know you liked to be pee'd upon.

^ Above cooment: Because they are dumb enough to tolerate dumbasses like you?

Tue May 10, 01:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>^ Above cooment: Because they are dumb enough to tolerate dumbasses like you?

See Goldi, that's where the Bitterness that Black women posses blinds them from the truth!!!!See, sucessful black men don't "leave" and go to white chicks, they are aided by white chicks to reach their FULL , GOD GIVEN potential!!!!!Thus, someone took a chance on them , even though they couldn't afford to pay for their all expense cruise to the Caribbean, alone!!Where they can be glittery and all that other bullshit!!!!!

Tue May 10, 01:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^ Sorry , I meant posess and successful!!:(!!

Tue May 10, 01:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^Sorry again, I meant possess and successful!!!!Shit!!!!!:(

Tue May 10, 01:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Fisrt of all I am not raising a child and definitely not a peer that acts like one.

I can do bad by myself and... Can you pay my bills, can you my pay automo-bills can you pay my telephone bills...then maybe we can chill.

Tue May 10, 02:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Sorry, I forgot that some of us couldn't recognize a real man if he walked up and bit you in the ass!!!

No. See, that's something you would do. A REAL man would be approach a woman in a polite manner.

Tue May 10, 02:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>See, sucessful black men don't "leave" and go to white chicks, they are aided by white chicks to reach their FULL , GOD GIVEN potential!!!!!

Please tell me you're joking, right?

Tue May 10, 02:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>A REAL man would be approach a woman in a polite manner.

Thats true.

Tue May 10, 02:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I meant...

A REAL man would approach a woman in a polite manner.

Tue May 10, 02:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Please tell me you're joking, right?

NO!

Tue May 10, 02:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I meant...

A REAL man would approach a woman in a polite manner.

NOW I DON"T AGREE!!!:(

Tue May 10, 02:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Imara: Don't give into to his twisted jedi/chinese(food) mind games. I 'm sure the women he deals with must have to take a lot of...Prozac.

Tue May 10, 02:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Imara: Don't give into to his twisted jedi/chinese(food) mind games. I 'm sure the women he deals with must have to take a lot of...Prozac.

LOL!!!LOL!!! Goldi, IF he's lucky enough to have a girl, she's gotta be a Saint to put up with him!

Tue May 10, 02:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

^or brain dead or hasn't had any in 20 years, in a coma, blind, deaf and dumb, is into unspeakable *ahem* acts. you get the picture.

Tue May 10, 02:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>NOW I DON"T AGREE!!!:(

Right! 'Cause you're the dude running around biting women in the ass!

Tue May 10, 02:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>^or brain dead or hasn't had any in 20 years, in a coma, blind, deaf and dumb, is into unspeakable *ahem* acts. you get the picture.

LOL... that sounds exactly like Dolly!

Tue May 10, 02:58:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

^ yes, the only woman that could put up with him would have to be inanimate.

Tue May 10, 03:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>LOL!!!LOL!!! Goldi, IF he's lucky enough to have a girl, she's gotta be a Saint to put up with him!

Imara, if I was lucky enough to have a girl,
One to build a whole world around,
I would start from sun up, and work till sundown.
Just to satisfy her every want and need,
Let her feel what it means to be my queen
let her feel the strength of a true man
What else can I do?:(

Tue May 10, 03:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>LOL... that sounds exactly like Dolly!

Y'all leave Dolly Cartons out of it!!!!:(

Tue May 10, 03:07:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>What else can I do?:(

Was that last line part of your rap, or was it a legitimate question? *giggle*

Tue May 10, 03:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

*giggle* my (()!!! It wasn't a rap ANYWAYS!!!!So, that just goes to show how much you know!!!!!!Ho!!!!LOL!!LOL!!!LOL!!!
Now , THAT was MY RAP!!!LOL!!LOL!!LOL!!!

Sorry *giggle* K.

Tue May 10, 03:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

^ I KNOW you didn't just call me a "Ho"! See, that's why ONLY Dolly will put up with your sh*t.

Tue May 10, 03:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> ^ I KNOW you didn't just call me a "Ho"! See, that's why ONLY Dolly will put up with your sh*t.

Sorry QUEEN.:(

Tue May 10, 03:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Queen of the Damned!!!!

Tue May 10, 03:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Queen of Darkness!!!!

Tue May 10, 03:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Queen of the Night!!!!!

Tue May 10, 03:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Okay methinks y'all have some kinky s&m thang happening here!

Tue May 10, 04:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Queen of Mean!!!!!

Tue May 10, 04:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Okay methinks y'all have some kinky s&m thang happening here!

You keep bringing that up Goldi!!!What's going on with you?Talk about freak of the week!!!!We're talking at least a month here!!!

Tue May 10, 04:59:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Erik Grow said...

Hm, too many comments already! I'll wait for the next post! Well, for what it's worth, I observe more black man/white woman couples than I do the other way around. I have no idea if that holds up statistically though.

Tue May 10, 05:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I have no idea if that holds up statistically though.

Hi Erik.......I think that's about right!!!! I think it is because the white woman is looking for her "soul" mate.Thanks for stopping by Erik.

Tue May 10, 05:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

The article that you linked at the bottom was hilarious to me. THey actually gave examples of the interracial marriages. eg. Maury Povich and Connie Chung. WHy was that necessary? Damn.

Tue May 10, 09:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>The article that you linked at the bottom was hilarious to me. THey actually gave examples of the interracial marriages. eg. Maury Povich and Connie Chung. WHy was that necessary? Damn.

That was funny. For the other side , they should have Two Dogs and Beyonce, instead of freekin' David Bowie and Iman!!??!!??

Wed May 11, 06:53:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Yep.

Wed May 11, 09:08:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Nzyme said...

NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!NEW POST!!

(I can't breeaatthhee!!)

Wed May 11, 11:10:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>For the other side , they should have Two Dogs and Beyonce.

Two Dogs, I thought that you were going to share pics of your beautiful friend? :)

Wed May 11, 11:57:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Two Dogs, I thought that you were going to share pics of your beautiful friend? :)


YEA!!!!!!WATTUP WITH THAT!!!!!!?

Wed May 11, 12:07:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>WATTUP WITH THAT!!!!!!?

Maybe he's afraid that you'll become fixated on her, and try to woo her away from him?

Or maybe, she doesn't really exsist!

Wed May 11, 12:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Or maybe, she doesn't really exsist!


Two Dogs is FULL OF IT!!!

Wed May 11, 12:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

She is somewhat shy about having her picture up. I'm working on it.

Thu May 12, 01:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>I'm working on it.

Work it, Two Dogs, work it!

Thu May 12, 03:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> >I'm working on it.

Work it, Two Dogs, work it!


Good Grief!!!!!:(

Thu May 12, 04:59:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home