Where Two Or More Are Gathered..........

This is the place where all are welcome to join in and engage in spiritual, uplifting and intellectual conversation.Please do join us,won't you.....

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I Love Connie Rice!!!







Not Condi Rice !! No , not that WITCH!!! Not that unattractive , sellout who is nothing more than a hand puppet for rich white men!!! No, not that skank!!! I wouldn't touch her with my worst enemie's privates!! Not the one who learned Russian to become a dominatrix for Russian ambassadors, and have since adjusted her sexual mind games to accommodate Israeli pigs!! I guess she wasn't smart enough to realize that the cold war would be OVER by the time she trained to be a cheap sex whore spy against Russia!! I guess she could always cross-train to be an Israeli dominatrix without much additional training, simply because the so called "Jews" are just Croats , Poles and Russians after all!!

No , not Condi, her fine ass cousin Connie!!!! Connie is everything Condi wishes she could be!!! Connie is smart, very beautiful, witty, personable, did I mention beautiful? Man, this situation reminds me of some fairy tale where there's the wicked WITCH cousin , then there's the beautiful lovely other cousin who has to defeat the evil witch in order to save the world from evil and tyranny!!! I could not make this stuff up!!!! Connie really has to try and defeat her evil WITCH of a cousin Condi, in order to stop world domination , cruelty and war!!!! I listened to Connie speak on some program, and I instantly fell in love with her!!! Not just her beauty, but her mind , body and SOUL!!!Yes ladies and gentlemen, she actually has a soul!!! I LOVE CONNIE RICE!!!


30 Comments:

Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, you should be so proud of me. I cleaned it up on my own!!!Yep, it was actually quite simple, all I had to do was change some B's to W's!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 01:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

LMAO!! I roll when I see the picture of Condi!!

Yes, I'm proud of you on the use of less offensive adjectives. Now we just need to work on toning down the aggressive tone, and we might actually have a sweet post!

Thu Jun 30, 03:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I do agree with you, however, about the differences about Condi and Connie. I respect Condi's accomplishments. I don't agree with her position on the issues. I think she represents "selling out" and that's not an image that I want to push to children. Connie on the other hand is the complete package. I respect her accomplishments and her position on the issues. Nothing like seeing a sistah do her thang!

Thu Jun 30, 04:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I respect Condi's accomplishments.

Sorry Imara...I DON'T!!!I think that your accomplishments should NOT be measured by how far you have advanced YOURSELF!!!I think a true measure of one's accomplishments is a measure of how far they have advanced others!!!

Thu Jun 30, 04:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Now we just need to work on toning down the aggressive tone, and we might actually have a sweet post!


WHAT AGRESSIVE TONE!?!?!?!?!?!?


I DON'T DO SWEET POSTS!!!!!!I leave that CRAP to YOU!!!!

Thu Jun 30, 04:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I respect Condi's accomplishments. I don't agree with her position on the issues. I think she represents "selling out" and that's not an image that I want to push to children.

Imara, you are contradicting yourself !!! How can you respect someone's accomplishments if they "sold out" ?!?

Thu Jun 30, 04:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Connie on the other hand is the complete package. I respect her accomplishments and her position on the issues. Nothing like seeing a sistah do her thang!

Hell YEA!!!!I like to see her do her thang also!!!Did I mention that she is beautiful?!

Thu Jun 30, 04:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> LMAO!! I roll when I see the picture of Condi!!

Did you ever see "The Goonies"?

Thu Jun 30, 04:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

SB said: Imara, you are contradicting yourself !!! How can you respect someone's accomplishments if they "sold out" ?!?

I respect the fact that she had the intellectual fortitude to enter college at 16 and get her PH.D. Not many African American women have accomplished that level of education. She has been appointed to some very high level posts. Again, not many that look like us can say that. I'm seperating her accomplishments from her position on the issues. I understand your point completely, however, I'm going to give her "half credit", if you will.

Fri Jul 01, 10:39:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

SB said: Hell YEA!!!!I like to see her do her thang also!!!Did I mention that she is beautiful?!

Only about a gazillion times! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, that someday you'll have a chance with her. LMAO!!!

Fri Jul 01, 10:44:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

The Goonies? From the 80's, right. I can't rememeber if I saw it. Why?

Fri Jul 01, 10:45:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I understand your point completely, however, I'm going to give her "half credit", if you will.

That's because you have "half a brain" , if you will!!!Imara, Hitler rose to become leader of Germany, does that mean that you give him "half credit" for his accomplishments?

Fri Jul 01, 12:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Only about a gazillion times! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, that someday you'll have a chance with her. LMAO!!!

What's SO FUNNY?!?!?!?!Jealous?!?!?!?:(

Fri Jul 01, 12:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> The Goonies? From the 80's, right. I can't rememeber if I saw it. Why?


UuuMmm.....Just wondering....

Fri Jul 01, 12:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

I love Connie Rice!

Sat Jul 02, 12:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I do give Hitler credit for his accomplishments. I don't think that he's a great person, but if you understand what he was able to accomplish and his power, it's pretty remarkable. Evil, but remarkable. He's an example of genius gone wrong.

Mon Jul 04, 01:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

If I were jealous of Connie, it wouldn't be because you find her attractive!! LOL!!

Just wondering if I saw The Goonies, why??

Mon Jul 04, 01:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I do give Hitler credit for his accomplishments.

Imara, this is disturbing!!!Are you an Anti- Semite Imara?

A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.

Mon Jul 04, 02:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> If I were jealous of Connie, it wouldn't be because you find her attractive!! LOL!!

You're jealous of Connie....aren't you?!?!?


>Just wondering if I saw The Goonies, why??

Because Condi Rice had a role in The Goonies, that's why!!!

Mon Jul 04, 02:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

No Soundboyz. I'm not anti-semetic. Now stop asking me that!!

I'm NOT jealous of Connie! I actually find her fascinating myself. Now she's someone our black youth should look up to.

I'm going to have to check out the Goonies, so that I can get the joke. 'Cause I'm sure it's a joke, right?!

Tue Jul 05, 11:41:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> No Soundboyz. I'm not anti-semetic. Now stop asking me that!!


Imara, so you don't have issues with the "Jews"?

>I'm NOT jealous of Connie! I actually find her fascinating myself. Now she's someone our black youth should look up to.


I find her fascinating , also!!!


>I'm going to have to check out the Goonies, so that I can get the joke. 'Cause I'm sure it's a joke, right?!


Imara, don't bother , it was a stupid joke!!!Condi looks like the monster in The Goonies!

Tue Jul 05, 12:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I wouldn't say that I have issues with Jews. The Jews are Gods chosen people! Now what I do have a problem with are people saying that THEY are THE Jews from God. I don't think that anyone can really say that. Only God knows who they are. I think it has more to do with following the will of God and his laws than your religion.

Tue Jul 05, 12:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I wouldn't say that I have issues with Jews. The Jews are Gods chosen people! Now what I do have a problem with are people saying that THEY are THE Jews from God. I don't think that anyone can really say that. Only God knows who they are. I think it has more to do with following the will of God and his laws than your religion.


True indeed!!!!!

Tue Jul 05, 01:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Hell! I hope to be a Jew according to God. What a blessing that would be. I guess cursing isn't getting me off to a great start, huh? :)

Tue Jul 05, 02:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Hell! I hope to be a Jew according to God. What a blessing that would be. I guess cursing isn't getting me off to a great start, huh? :)

Imara,first you have to grow those curly sideburns !!!

Tue Jul 05, 02:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara is a nigga lover!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 02:31:00 PM 2005  
Blogger musafir said...

Must confess that I was unaware of Connie Rice. If you think highly of her that is good enough for me.

Wholeheartedly agree with every word about Condi.I think of her as a person who is completely amoral.

Mon Jul 11, 09:16:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Connie is quite the woman. Unlike her evil cousin, Condi!

Tue Jul 12, 03:27:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Connie is quite the woman.



She SHURES IS!!!!!:)

Tue Jul 12, 03:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Musafir, I think Connie reports for PBS on NOW, and she also speaks on NPR!!If you get a chance, you should listen to her speak!!!She is quite the opposite of Condi!!

Tue Jul 12, 03:49:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home