Where Two Or More Are Gathered..........

This is the place where all are welcome to join in and engage in spiritual, uplifting and intellectual conversation.Please do join us,won't you.....

Friday, June 10, 2005

Planned Attack? Or Terrorist Act?



"Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair, even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which he lives is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all."
~ Michael Rivero

http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4372.htm

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/

http://www.crisispapers.org/topics/9-11.htm

http://www.petitiononline.com/11601TFS/petition.html

http://www.greatdreams.com/trade.htm

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/911/index.html

http://www.geocities.com/vonchloride/

75 Comments:

Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara,


This is more information than a Patches link!!!!!It's going to take me a month to read all of this!!!Thank you!!!

Fri Jun 10, 01:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I know it's a lot of reading, but some of the articles are really interesting. I'm not sure if this was a planned attack by our government, but the information that is provided in these links makes one think...

I think the quote on the post is very true. Most people are like sheep and will follow the heard because it's less painful. Everything good and meaningful in life comes with some level of pain. It helps you to appreciate the result.

Fri Jun 10, 01:58:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I have no doubt that the attacks were planned very well, but by Muslim terrorists. I have a problem believing conspiracy theories that point to government officials, because generally speaking they are of lesser intelligence than most people and can easily be duped into giving plans away. And there is always a whistle-blower around.

Oh, and if you read the Commission's report, it is very enlightening.

Fri Jun 10, 02:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara,
I don't put it past these criminals to be involved in some way. Our government has been guilty of doing this sort of thing before!!!Funny,the members of Project for A New American Century saw a need for a catastrophic event in order to scare the American public into cooperating with the government on the war with Iraq!!!

Fri Jun 10, 02:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^ Well before 9/11!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 02:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger KR said...

When I read this quote, I thought immediately of Nazi Germany.

It wasn't until I reached the end of the post that I realized the quote was in reference to the USA.

As much as it saddens me to admit it, it does apply.

Fri Jun 10, 03:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

September 11, 2001 was eight months after W took office, so I guess that the Project for A New American Century was trying to talk the Clinton administration into waging war against Iraq?

And what criminals are we talking about? If you simply hate W so much, why not build a case against him instead of simply launching rhetoric?

With the economy better than it has been in fifteen years, unemployment at an all time low, abortion rates plummeting, 600,000 new millionaires in the last year, what do you have to complain about?

Fri Jun 10, 03:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

TWO DOGS: September 11, 2001 was eight months after W took office, so I guess that the Project for A New American Century was trying to talk the Clinton administration into waging war against Iraq?

YES, Two Dogs, they were! They actually wrote him a letter addressing that very issue. Hmm... maybe because he wouldn't go along with their plan, they decided to bring him down over Monica (maybe that doesn't read right... )


TWO DOGS: With the economy better than it has been in fifteen years, unemployment at an all time low, abortion rates plummeting, 600,000 new millionaires in the last year, what do you have to complain about?

Let's see... the economy isn't better than it was in the 90's. Unemployment ISN'T at an all time low, but wages certainly are close to it. Yes, there are more millionaires, but there are far more people living at or below the poverty line then there has been in 20 years. Two Dogs, stop spouting the "Righty Rhetoric". Step into the light and look at the facts.

Fri Jun 10, 03:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Kelly, I too was sad to read that quote, but think it speaks volumes about what is going on in our government.

Fri Jun 10, 03:59:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Chickens coming home to roost. Chickens coming home to roost.

Fri Jun 10, 04:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

SOUNDBOYZ: Funny,the members of Project for A New American Century saw a need for a catastrophic event in order to scare the American public into cooperating with the government on the war with Iraq!!!

That's what bothers me the most about this whole thing, Soundboyz. It just sounds too nice and neat to be a coincidence. If they can put stuff out into the Universe and it comes true like that, I need them to make a couple of requests on my behalf! I don't want it to be true, but the more I read, the more I have doubts about the lack of knowledge or involvement the government claims to have.

Fri Jun 10, 04:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Goldi: Chickens coming home to roost.

Indeed. One would think the US would learn their lesson, but a hard head makes for a sore ass.

Fri Jun 10, 04:06:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara,

I did read that article about 600,000 new millionaires WORLDWIDE not only in North America !! I read the article and it does say that the US has added a number of new millionaires which seems to correlate with the fact that the Bush tax cuts are working!!Yep, the rich keep getting richer while the poor keep getting poorer!!!

Fri Jun 10, 04:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Imara, the stats that I porduced are true, you and I can disagree all you want to, but the numbers prove my point. Interest rates, dollar against the yen, blah, blah, blah, Tired, so tired.

This is starting to look like Kos and DU.

Fri Jun 10, 04:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I posted this at the June 1 article, but please Imara, take a look.

Here's the link to Clinton's Law.

http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/libera.htm

That's mighty strange indeed.

Fri Jun 10, 04:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Two Dogs, I will check out the link.

The dollar against the Yen? LMAO!!! Two Dogs, seriously... stop reading the "Righty Talking Points", you actually might be surprised. If the dollar is doing so well, why was Bush just begging China to slow production, so that the US dollar can recover? I see I'm going to have to provide links. I will be back!

Who is Kos and DU?

Fri Jun 10, 04:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>The dollar against the Yen? LMAO!!! Two Dogs, seriously... stop reading the "Righty Talking Points", you actually might be surprised. If the dollar is doing so well, why was Bush just begging China to slow production, so that the US dollar can recover? I see I'm going to have to provide links. I will be back!

Who is Kos and DU?

They're also trying to impose a tariff on goods from China!!I guess "free trade" isn't really free now is it?!!!!

Fri Jun 10, 04:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

The yen is Japanese. And yes, it is taking a beating against the dollar, seems Japan is having a little trouble and the Euro is falling apart as well. Maybe you haven't heard about all of the countries in Europe soundly rejecting the European Constitution.

As far as free trade is concerned, you have to have a level playing field. China has always had restrictive tarriffs for our products because their stuff is junk compared to Made in the US. Therefore, to choke China to accept our stuff without restrictive taxes, we impose the same tax on them. Because the rest of the world needs us more than we need them. (Sorry that so needs to be said)

Daily Kos and Democratic Underground. They are complete moonbat sites, no facts, just innuendo and Leftist propaganda.

Fri Jun 10, 04:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

She didn't say that the yen was Chinese !!!!She said "If the dollar is doing so well, why was Bush just begging China to slow production, so that the US dollar can recover? Stop being an ASSHOLE!!!!

As far as free trade is concerned, that's NOT why the US is considering imposing tariffs on Chinese goods!!!!It has do with the huge disparity between what China pays for it's labor and production versus what the US has to pay for labor and production!!!

Fri Jun 10, 05:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Also, the reluctance of some European countries to join the E.U. has more to do with issues of sovereignty , rather than the current value of the euro!

Fri Jun 10, 06:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

Patch (roughly) thinks The Bush Administration took a page out of history to start the war with Iraq.
Remember Pearl Harbor? In the summer of 1941 the army, navy and the FDR Administration knew that Japan was planning an attack on the US. After all, both the Japanese diplomatic and military codes were broken. Roosevelt was having a very hard time getting America on a war footing. He had strong opposition to war in Congress and from organizations as America First. America First Committee, founded in September 1940, was the most powerful isolationist group in America before the United States entered World War II. It had over 800,000 members, who wanted to keep America neutral.
How much FDR knew about Japanese plans are disputed by historians. But Patch thinks they defiantly knew there was going to be an attack. I also think they underestimated the Japanese and thought Pearl Harbor was beyond Japanese abilities. Army and Navy intelligence were looking at targets much closer to Japan. They hedged this by sending all 4 aircraft carriers out sea, Away from Pearl. Well we know what happened, FDR had his war. (America First was dissolved four days after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.)
I think the Bush Administration used this bit of history to start the Iraqi war. I think they knew there was going to be a terrorist attack and most likely knew it was going to be on 911. But again, as FDR did, they underestimated their enemy. Again they were thinking that al-Qaeda would attack closer to home and did not have the ability to pull off the attacks on the World Trade Center and Washington. (There is evidence that they knew that the Plane attacks were for real, as Imera has posted.)
(… messages were not translated until Sept. 12, senior U.S. intelligence officials said yesterday. This excuse was also used in the fall of 1941.)
What they did or didn’t know made little difference, they let the attacks happen, and they had their war. (Most opposition to war with Iraq dissolved by 9/12.
And I still think it’s about oil. Bush has so many oil company executives in his administration it’s a wonder that the oil companies can operate.
Now saying all this, I more or less agree with two dogs, it’s hard to believe that this could happen without someone spilling the beans. (Think Richard Clarke) If it is a conspiracy, it’s a huge one. Then again, G.H.W.Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld Wolfowitz, Bolton, and many more have been working together going back to the Nixon Administration. (In and out of government.)

Sat Jun 11, 07:50:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Now saying all this, I more or less agree with two dogs, it’s hard to believe that this could happen without someone spilling the beans. (Think Richard Clarke) If it is a conspiracy, it’s a huge one. Then again, G.H.W.Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeld Wolfowitz, Bolton, and many more have been working together going back to the Nixon Administration. (In and out of government.)


Patches, I think the beans WERE spilled!!!There are reports of Mossad agents on rooftops in New York taking footage of the attacks and cheering as it happened!People definitely KNEW!!

Sat Jun 11, 10:09:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, this is a LOT of reading!!!!Between you and Patches, I have reading for the next 100 YEARS!!!!Thanks!!!!!

However, during my reading, I came across this and I thought I would post it because it supports my rhetoric about Bush being a criminal who NEVER worked a DAY in his life!!!!!Hey, I'm starting to sound like Howard Dean.....Yyyyyeeeeeaaaaahh!!!!!!!


>AN INSIDE TRADER DIRECTS PROBE OF INSIDE TRADERS – THE MOTHER OF ALL ENRONS

One reason why the Administration has not frozen the assets of the two banks in Kuwait and Bahrain with correspondent relationships with Deutschebank leads directly to Harken.

The probe in question is tied to Bahrain and Kuwait, and directly involves George W. Bush and SEC lawyers appointed by his father. According to SEC records, on four separate occasions President George W. Bush disregarded federal statutes by failing to file insider stock trade reports on a timely basis, back-dating one trade by some four months. (Harken Energy SEC Abstract Filing, transaction date: 6-22-1990; Oil stock sale made 41 days prior to Iraq's attack on Kuwait -- $848,560 profit, filing date: 3-4-1991- 8 1/2 months late and reported to the SEC two days after Gulf War was over on 3-2-1991; Harken Energy SEC Abstract Filing, transaction date: 6-16-89, filing date: 10-23-1989 -- 17 weeks late.) [Sources: Wall Street Journal, 4-4-1991 and 9-28-99; Time, 10-28-1991; U.S. News, 3-16-1992; Associated Press, 10-28-94; Houston Post, 10-18-1994.]

The younger Bush denied the charge of insider trading in spite of his positions on the Harken Energy board of directors, audit committee, and stock restructuring panel. He added that he had no idea Harken was going to get an audit report full of red ink until weeks after he had made his stock sale.

During December, 2000 into January, 2001, journalist Tom Flocco’s former research associate, Mario Calabrese, repeatedly called the SEC requesting copies of George W. Bush’s original Harken Energy stock filings. After some 3 1/2 weeks of calls made during the critical Florida Supreme Court and U.S. Supreme Court arguments deciding the Bush-Gore election, SEC representative Linda Thompson called Mr. Calabrese on January 14, 2001 to confirm that all original Bush SEC documents had been destroyed. Thompson said that "the dates you requested have all met their (6 year) retention time." It is possible that copies are still available via major search engines.

The future president completed his key insider trade eight days before Harken announced a $23 million second quarter corporate loss and about six weeks before the invasion. Having just profited by nearly $1 million--representing a 200 % insider windfall--George Jr. watched Harken stock take a nosedive on the bad news. Thus, Harken Energy, a Houston oil company doing business in Bahrain, wherein some of his father’s largest contributors also maintained substantial stock positions, made George W. his first million which served as seed money for his upcoming Texas Rangers deal.

So, if I could build a case , I would ASSHOLE!!!!!!

Sat Jun 11, 10:52:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

You know what's really funny.....I come across as this angry , bitter guy that has a miserable life, and others seem as if they are just pleasant and happy in life!!!!!I am willing to bet that in reality , it's COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE!!!!Yep, life is really FUNNY!!!!

Sat Jun 11, 10:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

soundboyz you don't have to convince me that GW is a criminal. His whole family is, from his great-grandfather, right on down to his mother. I wonder why no one ever talks about how his mother murdered her friend in an drunk driving incident. I would call it an "accident", but I don't think drinking and driving is. I have a huge distain for people who think they are that invincible that they can get behind the wheel of a car and take out whom ever they come across. Just arrogant and ignorant.

If people are making a judgment about what type of life you have based on your blogging... then I would guess that they need to get a life! ;)

I know the post contains a lot of reading, but I had to include it. Actually, I found hundreds of links, but had to narrow it down to just these few.

Two Dogs, I haven't forgotten about providing links. I will do just that shortly.

Sat Jun 11, 12:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Patches, I think I heard Cheney recently praise FDR for his handling of the war. Now it makes sense...

Sat Jun 11, 12:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I know the post contains a lot of reading, but I had to include it. Actually, I found hundreds of links, but had to narrow it down to just these few.


REALLY?:)

Sat Jun 11, 12:48:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I wonder why no one ever talks about how his mother murdered her friend in an drunk driving incident.

Imara, I thought that it was his wife Ol' Laura Stepford that was the vehicular homicidal maniac?!! You know she has that "Stepford Wife" glazed look about her!!!

Hey, you know they ALL have a license to KILL!!!

What ever happened to Neil and ALL that Savings and Loan money?

Sat Jun 11, 12:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>If people are making a judgment about what type of life you have based on your blogging... then I would guess that they need to get a life! ;)


Thanks Imara!! It's just that I have always been passionate about justice and truth!!!!I take it personal when evil tries to win over good!!!I feel it's my duty to fight these ASSHOLES!!I believe my God is about REAL justice !!!! Not who is richer, or who has a better lawyer , or who's daddy was head of the CIA !!!

Sat Jun 11, 01:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Still reading................

Sat Jun 11, 01:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win.”
Mahatma Gandhi



Wow, this is EXACTLY how I feel!!!

Sat Jun 11, 01:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger KR said...

> or who's daddy was head of the CIA.

Soundboyz, who's your daddy? C'mon, tell me, who's your daddy?

(sorry, I cuuld not resist)

Sat Jun 11, 10:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Soundboyz, who's your daddy? C'mon, tell me, who's your daddy?

(sorry, I cuuld not resist)

LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!!!


Kelly..........:)

Sun Jun 12, 12:19:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

H.R. 4655 Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

Clinton’s Law. ???


Sponsor Rep. Benjamin Gilman R.-New York

Co-Sponsor, Christopher Cox – R. California ( Now SEC Chairman)

Final Vote Results for Roll Call 482 Oct 5 1998 7:32 PM

Republican For - 202 against - 9 not voting - 16

Democratic For 157 against - 29 not voting - 20

Independent For 1

Passed in the Senate Unanimously Oct 7 1998

Signed President Clinton on Oct. 31 1998

Link http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/congress/1998_cr/s981007-iraq.htm

I wouldn't call this Clinton's Law. And it may of been the best way to depose of Saddam instead of war.

Mr. Lott; The Clinton Administration regularly calls for bipartisanship in foreign policy. I support them when I can.

Mr. Helms; This bill will begin the long-overdue process of ousting Saddam. It will not send in U.S. troops or commit American forces in any way

Mr. Kerry; this bill is not a device to involve the U.S. military in operations in or near Iraq. The Iraqi revolution is for Iraqis, not Americans, to make.

Sun Jun 12, 07:21:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

Economics?
Since 1980 in particular, U.S. government policies have consistently favored the wealthy at the expense of working families - and under the current administration, that favoritism has become extreme and relentless. From tax cuts that favor the rich to bankruptcy "reform" that punishes the unlucky, almost every domestic policy seems intended to accelerate our march back to the robber baron era.
It's not a pretty picture - which is why right-wing partisans try so hard to discredit anyone who tries to explain to the public what's going on.
These partisans rely in part on obfuscation: shaping, slicing and selectively presenting data in an attempt to mislead. For example, it's a plain fact that the Bush tax cuts heavily favor the rich, especially those who derive most of their income from inherited wealth. Yet this year's Economic Report of the President, in a bravura demonstration of how to lie with statistics, claimed that the cuts "increased the overall progressivity of the federal tax system."
Read more.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/10/opinion/10krugman.html?incamp=article_popular

Sun Jun 12, 08:46:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Patches, I am not one that believes there is a certain amount of wealth in this world. The wealthy are not getting that way on the backs of the poor simply because the poor don't have any money to give them.

And the funny things about tax cuts is that they always INCREASE the amount of revenue to pay for the socialists programs that y'all champion. You should start to proclaim loudly that you are advocates for tax cuts.

Sun Jun 12, 01:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

DOWN Patches !!!!! Easy Girl !!!!! Patches.....That's a GOOD DOG!!!(Rubs her lovingly on her head and under chin, then gives her a Milkbone treat).

Patches, I did know that about the act signed by President Clinton into law!!It called for Iraqis to overthrow Saddam, not the US using military action!It is a favorite trick used by these LIARS to justify why the US ILLEGALLY invaded Iraq .And "ILLEGAL" was used by the UN, the same UN in which they claim to be abiding by, and who's resolutions they so valiantly are upholding !!!What SHIT!!!If they valued the UN one iota , they would have respected and obeyed it's ruling that did NOT support regime change!!


Patches, I am baffled that these LIARS continue to pick and choose information to support their agenda!!!At first , I thought that they were just stupid and was repeating what they were being told, but later, I started to realize that they must know the whole truth in order to pick and choose what to use to make their points!!!So, I no longer attribute it to ignorance, I attribute it to a careful, callous, conspiring to deceive and trick people!! LIARS.

Thanks as always for the links and the information!!As soon as I get through my summer reading provided by Imara, I will be sure to check them out!

Sun Jun 12, 02:59:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, while I did enjoy the debate on this site, your discourse has become abusive. I enjoy opposing opinions and the subsequent debate, and you ridicule people that oppose you and call them names.

Read your own comments and determine who picks and chooses their topics, if there was one ounce of credibility to your statements, I could continue what used to be pleasant dissent.

I certainly recognize the delinking that you have done, and I will reciprocate. It's childish, but I digress.

And I will never treat you at my blog the way that you have treated me here. 'Tis sad, my friend.

Sun Jun 12, 06:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> 'Tis sad, my friend.

You're NOT my friend!!!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 07:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

GOOD GIRL PATCHES!!!!!!!

Sun Jun 12, 07:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>you ridicule people that oppose you and call them names.

SO DO YOU!!

Sun Jun 12, 08:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>And I will never treat you at my blog the way that you have treated me here.



Don't worry, you won't have to!!!


I have noticed that whenever people start providing links and facts to discredit you, all of a sudden you use me as an excuse to not continue the discussion!!You just want to provoke me because you know that I have no patience for BULLSHIT, then you can focus on my attitude and method of response!!!But I know what I'm saying, and people seem to agree with me!!

You also have a nasty habit of calling people "stupid" and other names!!!You should read your posts and comments!!! Plus, you have a nasty habit of treating people as if they are stupid!!!I think this might have to do with your arrogance and belief that you're the smartest person in the world!!You make false inferences into what people write, which gives telling insight into how you think of others!!Only a fool thinks they know everything!!!

Sun Jun 12, 08:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, I have yet to see any links on this site to discredit anything that I have written. Plenty of uber-leftwing propaganda and innuendo sure, but anything that supports your ideas that Bush is the Antichrist, no.

soundboyz, I have made exactly one comment in regards to your civility. One. Plenty of other people have made comments, but I never have.

I have asked you many times if you would like me to stop commenting and the answer has always been no. Since you and I started blogging about the same time and commenting on each other's site, I simply assumed that it was a friendly thing. Now that you have assumed an openly hostile stance, I guess that this forum is not for me.

Never, ever think that it is because your arguments have caused me to tuck tail and run. I think that I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that my kung-fu is far superior to yours. It is because you are a rude, petty man.

I am truly sorry, Imara.

Mon Jun 13, 02:10:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Plenty of uber-leftwing propaganda and innuendo sure, but anything that supports your ideas that Bush is the Antichrist, no.

I DID NOT SAY he was, I said that he MIGHT BE!!!!!I DID say that he IS a criminal!!That's not debatable!!!

>Plenty of other people have made comments, but I never have.

Plenty of people like who?

>I have asked you many times if you would like me to stop commenting and the answer has always been no.

What I said was that this blog doesn't just belong to me and I know that Imara seems to enjoy blogging with you!!I asked you to leave me alone!!!

>I think that I have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that my kung-fu is far superior to yours. It is because you are a rude, petty man.

You don't even know me!!!And you are the one talking about kung-fu.Believe me, I take people dying and being killed seriously!!!I don't consider it kung-fu!!So, I'm not petty in that aspect!!And lastly, I hope you talk your son into serving this great country!!!!As a matter of fact, YOU should also volunteer your skills and go to Iraq and help with the rebuilding ! You can contribute as a civilian contractor!!!Now, who's petty? You're just full of BULLSHIT TALK!!!

Mon Jun 13, 03:45:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Seems like I can't leave you two alone for one New York minute. *Frown*

Mon Jun 13, 11:02:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Imara, I have enjoyed the debate with you. Sorry, but I wanted you to know that I can't hang here anymore. Someone doesn't believe in your motto. You are always welcome at my joint.

Mon Jun 13, 11:25:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Thanks Two Dogs.

Mon Jun 13, 12:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Yea, but Imara check it, he didn't have a problem until Patches provided links and information to counter his rhetoric!!After Patches left his comments, I did not comment on him!!!!I spoke in generalizations!!!

One would figure he would be more upset when I did refer to him as an ASSHOLE the other two or three times!!No, he gets upset when Patches chimes in with some facts to counter his bullshit!!Now he knows that someone with knowledge , information and FACTS will counter him on this site , so he uses me as an excuse !!!!But before that , when he was busy "obfuscating" and it would cause me to react, he didn't have a problem with that!!!

Mon Jun 13, 12:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I thought his comment was sparked by an exchange that took place off line... now I understand better. *wink*

Mon Jun 13, 12:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I thought his comment was sparked by an exchange that took place off line... now I understand better. *wink*

Imara, this dude is playing the "southernly gentleman victim" BULLSHIT !!That's OK...I'll be the BAD GUY!!!

He realizes now that his BULLSHIT will be met with facts and knowledge to counter him!!!It's just like on FOX , they want to spew their BULLSHIT, but when it's time for others to counter, they start talking over the person and interrupting !This is all a joke to them!!!They LOVE it when they deal with someone like me because my tolerance for BULLSHIT is extremely LOW, so they know that they can change the focus from the facts , to my behavior!!!They just love that!!!!When I would comment on his site, you saw the pack of ASSHOLES that came out of the woods EVERYTIME, not to talk about the facts , but to comment on how many exclamation marks I used!!

I tell you Imara, I've been watching these ASSHOLES for a long time now and it's all a big joke to them!!!It's like the WWF!!!!Yep, the cameras roll and they go into this personna!!!You know that Ann Coulter isn't really like that, right?! I'm telling you , these people are taking serious matters and turning them into jokes!!!!I am PISSED!!!Maybe I shouldn't care, but IT REALLY BOTHERS ME THAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED!!!That is NO JOKE to ME!!!SORRY!!!

Mon Jun 13, 12:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Nope, soundboyz, I am not playing the victim. Never have never will.

My problem has never been with Patches, I never got to reading his links in this post. After I posted you went into your usual tirade about how I am a liar and dumbass and full of shit. Great debating style byt the way, you have won so many converts.

Fuck it soundboyz, you couldn't make a legitimate argument if Imara wrote it down verbatim. Have at it.

Mon Jun 13, 02:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

TWO DOGS: you couldn't make a legitimate argument if Imara wrote it down verbatim.

*neck rollin' with one figure in the air* Now wait one minute!!! I knowww you're not eeeeven trying to say that MY arguments aren't legit! Let's not even go there Two Dogs. *smile* I may not know Kung Fu, but I am a black belt in Karate. I can fix your business!

Mon Jun 13, 02:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>After I posted you went into your usual tirade about how I am a liar and dumbass and full of shit.

Where?

> Nope, soundboyz, I am not playing the victim. Never have never will.

So then respond to Patches!!!!!!

>Fuck it soundboyz, you couldn't make a legitimate argument if Imara wrote it down verbatim. Have at it.

Funny , the reason why Imara and I started blogging together was because our arguments were so similar!!!So, if you are saying that my arguments are illegitimate , then you are saying that Imara's are also!!!As a matter of fact, I noticed that PLENTY of other people feel the same way, so everyone else that feels the same way is also illegitimate !!! You sound FUCKING STUPID!!!!You can continue to obfuscate with the rest of your fucking loser types!!!I don't buy what you're selling!!!And I'm not being polite about it!!!Yep, you're the smartest person in the world, so go fucking quiz yourself!!!

Mon Jun 13, 03:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

thanx for showing some love Imara. your partner just lurks, never posts. i guess he has some sort of "attitude". whatev!

Mon Jun 13, 03:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> thanx for showing some love Imara. your partner just lurks, never posts. i guess he has some sort of "attitude". whatev!

Goldi, You know that I have NOTHING but LOVE for you!!!But you started attacking me and calling me an armchair activist and all types of stuff!!I figured that you didn't want to deal with me.So, I just stayed clear!!!

Also, you brought up Nzyme the last time and I mentioned that you emailed her some speed racer porno remix before, I haven't heard from you since!!You do have her email right?! Besides, you can get it from her site!!

Mon Jun 13, 03:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

you stay stuck in the past. get over it. it is just a blog, not life.

Mon Jun 13, 03:52:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

and as i clarified before it was not a attack it was a challenge. some can dish it out...

Mon Jun 13, 03:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Goldi: thanx for showing some love Imara

Sistah-Friend, it's all love. ;)

Mon Jun 13, 04:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

SOUNDBOYZ: So, if you are saying that my arguments are illegitimate , then you are saying that Imara's are also!!!

"Eee-yah!! Eee-yah!!" *Imara karate chops SB and Two Dogs* Enough already with the "Imara's agruments aren't legitimate" sh*t. I already had to pull out my "ghetto black woman act" once! Don't make me repeat myself. :(

Mon Jun 13, 04:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara,


He's saying that my argument is not legitimate. Do you agree with him? Don't talk about my methods or my attitude, speak on my points!

Mon Jun 13, 04:25:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Great debating style byt the way, you have won so many converts.

See, the difference between you and I is that I'm not TRYING TO CONVERT anyone to believe shit!!!I give people the RESPECT that they are smart enough to know right from wrong, truth from BULLSHIT!!!

You, on the other hand , have to break your FUCKING neck to try and convince people that you are SMARTER than they are and you know what's best for them!!!You come across like a sleazy two bit used car salesman trying to sell some BULLSHIT to some innocent old lady!!!She said she isn't FUCKING interested!!

You claim that I couldn't make a legitimate argument, huh? Well, I noticed that you used my argument that slavery was legal to justify not paying reparations!!!!That came from me when I was being sarcastic!!!It seems your type was too FUCKING stupid to come up with that one!!!!Don't thank me, I was just being sarcastic!!!!!If that was really legitimate, then the Holocaust was also legal, as well as the genocide of Native Americans because it was the LAW!!!!Apparently, your smart ass couldn't think that far!!!I bet you I can be a better Republican than you!!!!

Mon Jun 13, 04:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I thought that you quit reading my blog, soundboyz.

Mon Jun 13, 05:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^LOL!!!LOL!!!

I didn't say that I quit reading your blog two dogs, I said that I wouldn't comment there anymore!!!!!Besides, I have to see what the crazies are up to!!!

Mon Jun 13, 05:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

SOUNDBOYZ: Imara, He's saying that my argument is not legitimate. Do you agree with him? Don't talk about my methods or my attitude, speak on my points!

SB, no I don't agree with him. I think that certain people choose to focus on your deliverly so that they can avoid the substance of your argument. As you said, when we met on the blog, we were drawn to each other because we share similar political and religious views. I admire your passion for the truth and justice for all. I understand that some may say that you can catch more flies with honey, but sometimes you just have to take it to them. :) See what they're doing to Howard Dean now? The substance of what he's saying is true, but they're trying to discredit him because of how he delivers his message. It's the ol', "Don't listen to him, he's crazy" bit. Hey Soundboyz, if they crucified Jesus don't think they won't do it to you. You've been ignored, laughed at and attacked. The finish line is close and from where I sit, you're winning the race. And it's not just me, if you look at the polls, the majority of the country agrees with you on just about every issue. Hmmm... looks like Bush just lost all of his "political capital". If that's any indication of what he'll do with "captial", I'll stick with the social security I know works, thank you.

Tue Jun 14, 11:08:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara,

Sometimes I feel like giving up because it is much easier to stay shut , or party and bullshit!!!I have learned that when you deal with the truth , you come up against "monsters" that try and scare you into staying shut , or changing your views!!

Imara, I know that they want to shut down all dissent !! They want to intimidate and frustrate people into giving up and shutting up!!!Imara, this is the truth, if it wasn't for you, Musifar ,and Patches, I think I would have given up a while ago!!!I want to thank you ,Musafir, and Patches with ALL of my heart!You all have given me reason and inspiration to keep going and press on despite the negativity and the opposition that I face !!

I know that I am crude and sometimes rude. I know that I should not let them get me riled up because I know the game!I know that my point can get lost by yelling and using profanity!!!I know all of these things Imara, but I can't help it!!Since I was a child I have always believed in standing up for righteousness and good!!

I don't claim to be perfect, or that I am always right, but I believe with all of my heart,in standing up for good with the same intensity and strength that evil uses to prey on people!!My main belief is to take it to them with more anger than they can dish it!!!!

I know it's contradictory, but I believe that just because you stand for good, doesn't mean that you have to abide by certain rules and conduct!!I liken it to the cop who let the bad guys know that he knows who they are and what they're about, and that they should fear him, because he has right on his side!!!!Plus, he's not afraid to body them, then fill out the necessary paperwork!!!

Tue Jun 14, 12:25:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

Soundboyz

DO NOT GIVE UP

Patches

Tue Jun 14, 01:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz, you guys keep me blogging too! Remeber, there are way more of us then there are of them!

*big ol' bear hug*

Tue Jun 14, 01:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Patches said...

Soundboyz

DO NOT GIVE UP

Patches

Patches.....Thanks as always for your help. Your knowledge and wisdom has been invaluable to me. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!Those are very inspiring words!!Thank you!

Tue Jun 14, 01:52:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Soundboyz, you guys keep me blogging too! Remeber, there are way more of us then there are of them!

*big ol' bear hug*

Thanks Imara!!I say we take it to them!!!

Tue Jun 14, 01:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Give it to 'em Queen! Don't ask. That lyric just came to me after reading your comment. I'm over tired. You lead, I'll follow. That way, on they off chance they start shooting, I'll carry on the fight. *giggle* Just jokes. Just jokes.

Tue Jun 14, 02:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Give it to 'em Queen! Don't ask. That lyric just came to me after reading your comment. I'm over tired. You lead, I'll follow. That way, on they off chance they start shooting, I'll carry on the fight. *giggle* Just jokes. Just jokes.


I see how "you people " are!!!

Tue Jun 14, 02:52:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Umm... hello... you are "you people". ;)

Tue Jun 14, 03:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Sorry....I forgot!!!!

Tue Jun 14, 03:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger blackneck said...

thought you might find this interesting:
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

Wed Jun 15, 03:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> thought you might find this interesting:
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

Oh S*it!!!!!Thanks for the link blackneck!!! I will be sure to check it out in more detail!!!!!

Wed Jun 15, 03:56:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home