Where Two Or More Are Gathered..........

This is the place where all are welcome to join in and engage in spiritual, uplifting and intellectual conversation.Please do join us,won't you.....

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Maybe I like Rehnquist and Thomas after all...




In a unanimous 8-0 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that marijuana may not be distributed to persons who prove a medical necessity for the drug. The court's decision upholds an existing federal law that classifies marijuana as an illegal substance and offers no medical exceptions.


Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist and Justices Sandra Day O'Connor and Clarence Thomas dissented.

Writing for the three, O'Connor noted that she "would not have voted for the medical marijuana initiative" in California, but she chided the majority for stifling "an express choice by some States, concerned for the lives and liberties of their people, to regulate medical marijuana differently."

In a separate dissent, Thomas added that if "the majority is to be taken seriously, the Federal Government may now regulate quilting bees, clothes drives and potluck suppers throughout the 50 states."

If the Government's own study has concluded that there are medicinal benefits to marijuana, they should stop doing what's in the best interest of the drug companies and start acting on behalf of the people that employ them.

110 Comments:

Blogger Two Dogs said...

I side with the dissenters as well, even though I don't smoke weed, even for recreation. I agree that it is a State's rights issue. If the weed is grown in the same state that it is sold, there is no way to interject the Interstate Commerce stuff. This is just more of the legislation from the bench.

Thu Jun 16, 11:00:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>If the weed is grown in the same state that it is sold, there is no way to interject the Interstate Commerce stuff. This is just more of the legislation from the bench.

This is true two dogs!!

Thu Jun 16, 12:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

I think another issue is money!!Because Marijuana is illegal, the cost is astronomical( so I am told)!!I think some types sell for more than platinum or gold per ounce!If it was to be legalized, this would cause the cost to drop drastically !!People could grow it like they grow tomatoes!!So , I think the kingpins of Marijuana are just another lobbying group that don't want to see it legalized!!!

Thu Jun 16, 12:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, I really think that the real issue is the drug companies!!!They can't control the "plant" and patent it , so they don't want it legalized!!!Do you know that the drug companies have a drug called Marinol that they can legally sell and it is derived from the THC in Marijuana? See, if the drug companies can't patent something, they don't want it to be known as a cure for anything!!

Furthermore, Marijuana was stigmatized because of the DuPont family and their desire to introduce synthetic fiber and deter people from using hemp!!

Thu Jun 16, 12:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I can't actually say for sure why bud is not legal, but I'm guessing that the quality would go down because you would be forced to add preservatives or something to sell it on the shelves. Maybe it could be like produce and you could get it in the fresh foods section of the grocery.

Don't thank me, I AM a genius, remember.

Thu Jun 16, 01:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

If anything the quality might increase because folks would be able to openly experiment with growing different types.

I strongly agree that the drug companies are behind this issue. They are also behind the demonization of other herbal medicines.

LOL!! I have yet to hear of "stale weed"! I don't think the user lets it sit around long enough to go stale.

Thu Jun 16, 01:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

The interesting thing for me is hearing that Rehnquist and Thomas dessented sparked my interest to want to read more of their decisions. They might actually be sensible. Naaaaaa.

Thu Jun 16, 01:37:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

if it can be legal in Amsterdam and tolerated everywhere else, why not here?

Thu Jun 16, 01:38:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Maybe it could be like produce and you could get it in the fresh foods section of the grocery.

Imara, could you run down to the produce store and pick me up two cucumbers, a bag of carrots, a head of lettuce and a pound of the sticky icky icky?

Thu Jun 16, 01:38:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> if it can be legal in Amsterdam and tolerated everywhere else, why not here?

.....figures this pot head would come out of the woodworks!!!!:(

Thu Jun 16, 01:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>The interesting thing for me is hearing that Rehnquist and Thomas dessented sparked my interest to want to read more of their decisions. They might actually be sensible. Naaaaaa.

Are you sure that this is what "sparked" your interest Imara?:{

Thu Jun 16, 01:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

excuse me. how immature of you to assume. well i did say immature.

Thu Jun 16, 01:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> if it can be legal in Amsterdam and tolerated everywhere else, why not here?

Because weed heads such as yourself don't know how to act!!!:{

Thu Jun 16, 01:43:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> excuse me. how immature of you to assume. well i did say immature.

You also said assume. ...So what is that "50 dollar" weekly habit you have Goldi Luv?! Yarn?

Thu Jun 16, 01:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz: Are you sure that this is what "sparked" your interest Imara?:{

LMAO!! I knew you'd get it! I set 'em up, you knock 'em down.

Thu Jun 16, 01:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I'm just thinking that if weed was legalized, they would start to create stockpiles and tobacco does get stale, so I think that they would start putting msg in it or something. It would have to hurt the quality. It's kinda like the legalized herion in Canada. Needle junkies say it's like shooting skag.

Thu Jun 16, 01:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Goldi: if it can be legal in Amsterdam and tolerated everywhere else, why not here?

Exactly! Well, if it were legal it would cut into the governments profits. We all know they're the biggest supplier.

Thu Jun 16, 01:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I'm just thinking that if weed was legalized, they would start to create stockpiles and tobacco does get stale, so I think that they would start putting msg in it or something. It would have to hurt the quality. It's kinda like the legalized herion in Canada. Needle junkies say it's like shooting skag.


Someone is putting WAAAYYYYY too much thought into this!!!

Thu Jun 16, 01:49:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Two Dogs: I'm just thinking that if weed was legalized, they would start to create stockpiles

That's true. Maybe they would be smart and not stockpile so much, so that the quality would stay the same. Goldi's right, they do it in other countries and it seems to work fine. I know someone who went to a pub and they said it was the best they've ever tried.

Thu Jun 16, 01:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Why do I find that picture of the old lady blazin' funnier than Bush with the bong?

Thu Jun 16, 01:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I know someone who went to a pub and they said it was the best they've ever tried.


......Yea.....It's always someone you "know"!!!!Know thyself!!!

Thu Jun 16, 01:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz: Someone is putting WAAAYYYYY too much thought into this!!!

Maybe he's planning his next business venture? Always gotta stay ahead of the curve, ya know. ;)

Thu Jun 16, 01:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Imara: lol so true.

Soundboyz: My Saturday club allowance jackass. Nice to know you read my blog.

Thu Jun 16, 01:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz: Why do I find that picture of the old lady blazin' funnier than Bush with the bong?

Granny did have a big 'ol fatty, huh? Calm down, Soundboyz. You can't catch a contact from your computer. :(

Thu Jun 16, 01:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Goldi: My Saturday club allowance jackass. Nice to know you read my blog.

Well, now we know where he spends his allowance. LOL!! Not everyone is into what you're into SB.

Thu Jun 16, 01:56:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Maybe he's planning his next business venture? Always gotta stay ahead of the curve, ya know. ;)

If they EVER...EVER.. made weed legal.....There would be WAY more than 600,000 new millionaires !!!!And that's just in the hood!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 01:58:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Soundboyz: My Saturday club allowance jackass. Nice to know you read my blog.


Yea.....OK! Right!!!!!!Sure ya right!!!OK then ....!Fine!!!What-ever you say!!I do read your blog!!!

Thu Jun 16, 02:01:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Well, now we know where he spends his allowance. LOL!! Not everyone is into what you're into SB.

I'm a GROWN ASS MAN Imara, I don't get an ALLOWANCE!!!

Thu Jun 16, 02:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

You're HIGH right now Goldi.....Aren't you?!!!!!

Thu Jun 16, 02:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Exactly! Well, if it were legal it would cut into the governments profits. We all know they're the biggest supplier.

This is true Imara!!!I saw a program that showed government botanists growing acres of Marijuana.

Thu Jun 16, 02:09:00 PM 2005  
Blogger KR said...

This bothers me, as it is a direct assault on the sovereignty of my State, whose citizens worked very hard to make Medical Marijuuna legal.

Thu Jun 16, 02:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger KR said...

Oh hey! Is that a hookah that GWB is hiolding? *grin*

Thu Jun 16, 02:17:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

So you are saying that you don't trust your government on the War for Oil, but you want them in charge of weed? Dammit, why can y'all not have any rational thought at all? You know that the government will control potency of the drug. It is going to be some rank-ass weed.

Which way do Liberals want the country to run? Do you want Federalized laws or state laws? Or do you want to pick and choose? I want this but can't get it passed in my state so I'm calling the ACLU and we're going to SCOTUS. This passed in my state but the Fed overturned it and I'm pissed cause my state got shit on. Come on, you are contradicting yourself here.

Thu Jun 16, 03:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

And Kelly, now you know how conservatives see things when the SCOTUS overturns our state laws to provide abortion on demand. Or, to allow for withholding taxes, or to allow for thirty-seven appeals for convicted murderers, or to keep us from shooting alligators, or to keep us from building something, blah, blah, blah.

Thu Jun 16, 03:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Actually, Two Dogs, this is a state issue. Why can't the Repubs let the states handle it? They have their activist judges doing their bidding on the Fed Court, so the drug companies can continue to rack in the profits with drugs that don't work.

Thu Jun 16, 03:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

On a side note, I just saw a story on MSN. McBride said Tyson bit his nipple. Will somebody feed that man!! Good Lord. Maybe he smoked some medical maryjane for his chronic depression and had the munchies.

Thu Jun 16, 03:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>On a side note, I just saw a story on MSN. McBride said Tyson bit his nipple. Will somebody feed that man!! Good Lord. Maybe he smoked some medical maryjane for his chronic depression and had the munchies.

Imara, I don't consider that odd behavior!!!I bite nipples all the time!!!!Just not men's nipples!!!Oh well, to each his own nipple!!!Hey , be sure to keep me abreast of any further developments!!

Thu Jun 16, 03:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> So you are saying that you don't trust your government on the War for Oil, but you want them in charge of weed?

Who said this?

Thu Jun 16, 03:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

The only conservative on SCOTUS that voted with the majority was Scalia. I only count three conservatives on the bench, Rehnquist, Thomas, and Scalia, the rest are either leaning left or Leftists. O'Connor leans left. And yes, I know that they were mostly nominated by Republicans. There is just no way that you can say that SCOTUS is conservative as a rule. Sorry, I don't buy it.

sb, y'all are saying that chronic should be legalized. If it is, it will fall under the realm of the FDA. And you will be sorry, it will be like smoking cowpies. If there was some way to keep the Fed out of this, and still let the states vote on it, I would be for legalization, I just can't figure out how to do it. And again, I don't smoke it.

Thu Jun 16, 05:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

two dogs, you're just for state rights over the Fed. so that the south can rise again!!Think, if the Fed. wasn't involved, Mississippi would still have legalized slavery, or Jim Crow at best!!

And don't tell me that people have grown past that or that racism is a thing of the past, because believe me, if Delay or some of those others could have it their way, they wouldn't redistrict, they would just repeal the Feds. voting rights act!!

Thu Jun 16, 08:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Oh, and you could just grow your own bud if the Fed. made it legal!!

Thu Jun 16, 08:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>only count three conservatives on the bench, Rehnquist, Thomas, and Scalia, the rest are either leaning left or Leftists.

I am going to research this!!!

Thu Jun 16, 08:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, I am for states rights, of course so we can go back to owning slaves! To Hell with Jim Crow, I want to go back to owning people. Just like Delay! He done got him three of them folks!

Now how ridiculous does that sound? While I am sure that there are people that actually think that, I'm guessing that there can not be more than 100 left.

As a matter of fact, our state is now prosecuting Edgar Ray Killen for the murder of the three civil rights workers back in 1964.

And I bet you couldn't grow your own bud anymore than you are able to distill your own whiskey. Moonshining is still illegal in Mississippi. And micro-breweries have to be registered. I bet the ATF would be at your house every day if you were a liscensed marijuana grower.

Hey, don't listen to me about the weed. But, when you are 68 years old and sitting in the porch swing, the stories you are going to tell your grandkids are going to be about how weed used to NOT taste like burning socks and you got high from it. Just saying.

Thu Jun 16, 11:19:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Hell, I think I'ma buy me a couple a dem slaves. I'ma sicka cookin an a cleanin. Say, Two Dogs... know where I can spot me one or two?

So do you think that that weed should stay illegal? What about the folks who really could benefit medically from using it? If this was a state's issue then the FDA could stay out of it.

Fri Jun 17, 11:10:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz, you're still being breast feed? Well, that explains your level of immaturity. ;)

Fri Jun 17, 11:11:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Imara, I just don't know enough about the medicinal value of bud. I do know that if you are sick to your stomach from chemo, I would guess that you wouldn't be hungry. Enter weed and you can suck down a bag of crunchy Cheetos faster than you can say boo.

And I am still not convinced about the Fed staying out. I'm thinking that the FDA is going to have tobe involved. I think that this is just one that the Fed should leave themselves out of it and turn the other way.

Fri Jun 17, 11:33:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

^ I agree. There is signifigant benefits to some medically. There just haven't been enough tests done. The damn government won't let a lot of them move forward. The only logical reason I can come up with is that they can't patent it. If they keep the laws the way they are now, they can keep their profits "under the table", and arrest those that get in the way. Pitty.

Fri Jun 17, 12:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>The only logical reason I can come up with is that they can't patent it. If they keep the laws the way they are now, they can keep their profits "under the table", and arrest those that get in the way. Pitty.

Exactly Imara!!!Not to mention that the drug companies have already come up with weed in a pill!!!If they can make Marinol, then they know that there is medical benefits from Marijuana!!They know that they can't profit from making the plant legal, so they outlaw the plant, but make a pill using the THC, the substance that has the potency!!

It's like Oxycontin!!!They outlaw Heroin , then they make pills with the opiates with the same effect!!!Now, people are robbing pharmacies and banks to get Oxycontin!!!

Fri Jun 17, 12:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

two dogs, I know that you are being sarcastic about the south going back to slavery, but there is some truth to states, especially southern states, wanting to go back to a time where the Feds. had little or no jurisdiction over them!!They claim it's for national defense or some crap like that , but we all know that their agenda is to remove federal laws that stop them from discriminating!!!

It's like the spiel you spill!!You claim that racism doesn't exist , or that it's SO minimal , that it doesn't warrant any federal laws!!!Once that's gone, then people will go back to hiring who they want based on race!!They can openly deny blacks jobs and opportunities based on race!!!Even though they are qualified!!!What will stop them?

It's easy for a white guy to say that racism is dead, or that it only resides in a few!!!It's another thing to be black and have to deal with the shit!!

Fri Jun 17, 12:59:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

^Isn't it crazy Soundboyz?! You'd be surprised to know how many drugs are 'inspired' by natural substances.

Fri Jun 17, 01:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> ^Isn't it crazy Soundboyz?! You'd be surprised to know how many drugs are 'inspired' by natural substances.


And just as you pointed out Imara, the government is also behind the illegal sale of drugs!!!This is fact!!!The government was responsible for the crack epidemic of the 80's and 90's!!During the Iran -Contra dealings , the government was dumping massive amounts of cocaine on the streets of the US in order to turn the drugs into money, which they then used to buy weapons to arm the Iranians!!!And the whole time , they were also arming and aiding Saddam,who was fighting the Iranians!!!I don't blame Saddam for writing off the US government as DEVILS!!!Not to mention the devastation from the crack epidemic and the subsequent gang violence that Americans faced as a result of that lamebrained operation!!!

Fri Jun 17, 01:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Didn't Dick Gregory write a book about the crack epidemic in LA, and directly pointed the finger at the US government? I think it was published back in the early or mid 90's. He spoke about how the CIA would work deals with young kids that otherwise would end up in jail because they had minor pending charges. It was really sad and twisted.

Fri Jun 17, 02:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^Exactly Imara. This was the roots of the Crips and Bloods !!!There was a guy by the name of Freeway Ricky who stated that CIA agents would supply him with the drugs, and guns to protect his turf!!!

Fri Jun 17, 02:18:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

WOW!! Hmmm, let's see... I bet this was started around the time that GHWB was CIA Director. It's just a guess. I may have to try to find some facts on this. I feel another post coming on! Sometimes I don't want to dig because ignorance is bliss.

Fri Jun 17, 02:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Sometimes I don't want to dig because ignorance is bliss.

You know Imara,I'm glad that you said this!! Sometimes I feel the same way!!!Sometimes, after I learn something else about what's really going on, I get the feeling as though I would be better off if I didn't know . Some of this stuff is just so deep , it causes you to lose hope and faith in justice and all that is right!!!

I think you are right about Bush Sr. being head of the CIA during the height of the crack epidemic!!I will have to look it up also!!!You know Imara, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction!!!Often, I cannot believe that factual events that have occured in this world actually happened!!!This is why I see what is going on now, and I don't have to wait 20 years for the "truth" to come out to believe what is really happening!!!!

Fri Jun 17, 02:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I don't want to know, but I want to know, you know?! I want to be able to make informed choices, but when you know what's really going on it can sometimes limit your actions. I keep telling myself that I refuse to live in a terrified frame of mind.

Fri Jun 17, 02:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

No, HW was Vice-President during the onset of the crack thing. The President was Reagan.

I just don't believe that y'all actually think that everything bad stems from the Bushes. I guess that y'all are going to be mad for a long time, cause I think that our next President or the one after will be none other than Jeb. Oh and if not, it's Condi. Democrats have absolutely no chance even to pick up seats in this current climate.

soundboyz, I have never said that racism doesn't exist. I have said that it is so miniscule that it doesn't merit discussion. Maybe it is a problem in the North or the West, but the South dealt with racism years ago and we just make fun of the people are actually still that way. A side point, they hauled Killen out on a stretcher from the court room yesterday. Blood pressure problem.

Is he doomed, yep because he's white and in the South.

Fri Jun 17, 02:58:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Two Dogs, just for the simple fact that it took 40+ years to pursue charges an a trial for this TERRORIST, is proof that racism is still alive and well. It's just covert these days. He was allowed to live his life and now that he's close to death, they're trying to present the fasade that they're actually doing something. You saying that racism is miniscule, is like saying someone doesn't really have cancer, because they don't look sick so therefore you shouldn't feel sorry for them. Be black for one week Two Dogs, then tell me racism is miniscule.

Fri Jun 17, 03:07:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Two Dogs wrote: No, HW was Vice-President during the onset of the crack thing. The President was Reagan.

The crack thing became an epidemic in the 80's, but it started before then. Yup, sounds about right. Bush floods the hood with crack in the 70's, and Reagan introduces the war on drugs. What a pair! That's the thing about the Republicans they certainly have vision. They have the ability to see a plan through even if it takes years.

Fri Jun 17, 03:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Geez. That's nuts.

Fri Jun 17, 04:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Here, this oughta be fun. It's from your side of the equation.

http://www.geocities.com/~virtualtruth/crack.htm

Fri Jun 17, 04:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, I notice a trend with two dogs!!!If anything goes against what he wants you to believe, he minimizes it and tells you that it's so miniscule, it's not worth mentioning!!!Let's see, he has said that about RACISM TODAY, the ABUSE OF DETAINEES, the CATHOLIC CHURCH PEDOFILIA SCANDAL. There are more , but I can't remember!!!So, if anything goes against his stance,he simply minimizes it!!!He does this with NO facts, NO stats , or proof!!!It's take two dogs word because he knows everyone and everything!!!

I noticed that he is talking up DICK Cheney's rhetoric about detainees being treated with respect and all that crap!!!See, a member of their group says something and it trickles down to Michelle Malkin and the rest of the losers!!!If you listen closely, Bush, Cheney ,or Rumsfeld will come out and say something , then soon after they all chime in with the same shit!!!Of course Cheney is going to say that the detainees are all guilty and are all treated with love and care!!!!What do you expect him to say , that most are INNOCENT and all are being TORTURED?!!!

I will stick with the reports of a neutral third party who have no stake in the matter, like Amnesty International or the Red Cross!!!Oh, wait.....Don't tell me...those are leftist , terrorist loving , American hating organizations, right?

Fri Jun 17, 04:18:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Here, this oughta be fun. It's from your side of the equation.

http://www.geocities.com/~virtualtruth/crack.htm

Thanks mr. dogs, but we have our own sources!!!Of course the CIA isn't going to find any evidence of this, or any other of it's stupid operations!!We will post links and information soon!!!Stay tuned!!!!Oh, I see CIA has taken a page out of two dog's manual of bullshit!!

Rule no.1 ....Have the balls to accuse your accuser of the same exact thing that they are accusing you of!!

Rule no. 2.....When confronted with facts, simply attack the source , making the information seem not credible!!

Rule no.3......When the facts are widespread and commonly known, simply minimize it to make it seem as if it is a non factor , or a non issue!!


Rule no. 4...Posture as if you are the smartest person alive and claim to know everything about everything!!!Oh, and talk about your stance as if it is common knowledge and those who don't agree are stupid crazies!!

Rule no. 5.....If all else fails , repeat steps 1,2,3,and 4 until the issue becomes cluttered with half truths and innuendos!!

Fri Jun 17, 04:37:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, I stated almost twenty paragraphs of facts on the Catholic pedophilia charges. I have a google search function in case you're hungry for feet.

I never repeated one line of anything from Bush or Cheney on Camp X-Ray. I said our military caught those terrorists and I believe in them. Wonder who doesn't?

And finally on the racism thing, I have said numerous times that it does exist, it is just not important in the South anymore, maybe somewhere else.

Mmmmmm, feet, it's what's for supper.

Fri Jun 17, 04:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, there are no facts at all on this post. Imara stated her opinion on liking judges that found for the states rights people. She and I agree wholeheartedly.

The rest of this comment section has just been fun times until once again it turned into the ding-dong crap about Bush being the devil incarnate. I sent a link for you to make your case with. I thought that is what you wanted, but again there are NO FACTS in this thread. It is all opinion and conjecture.

I'm sorry if you believe that the CIA started the Crips and the Bloods. Just listen to what you are saying. The CIA doesn't even operate in this country for the most part. I'm guessing that this would work better if you were blaming the FBI or ATF.

Fri Jun 17, 04:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

Racism today is alive and well

Ford settles employee suit alleging bias in testing
By James McNair, The Cincinnati Enquirer
CINCINNATI — After battling his employer, Ford Motor, for six years, James Robinson is finally taking part in the apprenticeship program to which he was denied admission, along with 3,400 other African-Americans.
Robinson started apprentice training in December as part of a $10 million class-action settlement that went before senior U.S. District Judge S. Arthur Spiegel last week.

The judge took the proposed settlement under advisement, but lawyers for the 11 plaintiffs — current and former employees of Ford's transmission plant in Sharonville — celebrated it as a triumph over racial bias in one of the biggest U.S. corporations.

Fri Jun 17, 07:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Down Patches!!!!!Good Girl!!!!What a SMART DOGGIE!!!!Don't worry Girl, he must have rabies!!!He's foaming at the mouth!!He's a crazy mean ol' dog huh girl? That's alright girl, we'll get the dog catcher to pick him up before he bites someone!!!He MUST be RABID!!!

Fri Jun 17, 10:48:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>soundboyz, I stated almost twenty paragraphs of facts on the Catholic pedophilia charges. I have a google search function in case you're hungry for feet.


two dogs, I don't care if just one priest molested a little boy , it's still the ultimate betrayal!!But the fact that there are THOUSANDS of victims with HUNDREDS of priests named as pedophiles makes it worth not only mentioning, it makes it a serious problem with your church!!Don't give me stats on how it's a small percentage compared to the total number of priests in the church!!I don't care!!Like I said before, only .00023% of Americans went to the ballgame yesterday, but the ballpark was still FULL!!That might not be accurate, but you get the point!!!

Fri Jun 17, 10:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>And finally on the racism thing, I have said numerous times that it does exist, it is just not important in the South anymore, maybe somewhere else.

Sure two dogs!!! I wonder why it took SOOOO long to charge your boy !!!We're talking 1964!!!!1964!!!!Think about that!!!! I say , why even bother, he's nearly dead!!!Why charge him now? Just to say that Mississippi is no longer racist!!!That in itself IS racist!!!

You can't speak about racism in the south!!!You are NOT BLACK!!!Of course you don't see any racism!!!!It is everywhere!!That's not debatable!!

Fri Jun 17, 11:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I'm sorry if you believe that the CIA started the Crips and the Bloods. Just listen to what you are saying. The CIA doesn't even operate in this country for the most part. I'm guessing that this would work better if you were blaming the FBI or ATF.

I did not say that the CIA started the Crips and Bloods!!!You don't know where the CIA operates!!!My point was that we will research it and post on it !!We didn't ask you to give us any info from anywhere!!We are more than capable of doing our OWN research!!

Fri Jun 17, 11:25:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I sent a link for you to make your case with. I thought that is what you wanted, but again there are NO FACTS in this thread. It is all opinion and conjecture.


Again., thanks, but NO THANKS!!! WE will do the research and post something on this!!!If you read your posts, you will also notice that your posts are just opinions and conjecture!!!I understand what this post is about, but as always, one thing leads to another and Imara said that she will research the topic and post on it !!! Thank you!!!!

Fri Jun 17, 11:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>soundboyz, I stated almost twenty paragraphs of facts on the Catholic pedophilia charges. I have a google search function in case you're hungry for feet.

Rule no. 4...Posture as if you are the smartest person alive and claim to know everything about everything!!!Oh, and talk about your stance as if it is common knowledge and those who don't agree are stupid crazies!!


>I never repeated one line of anything from Bush or Cheney on Camp X-Ray. I said our military caught those terrorists and I believe in them. Wonder who doesn't?

Rule no. 2.....When confronted with facts, simply attack the source , making the information seem not credible!!


>And finally on the racism thing, I have said numerous times that it does exist, it is just not important in the South anymore, maybe somewhere else.


Rule no.3......When the facts are widespread and commonly known, simply minimize it to make it seem as if it is a non factor , or a non issue!!

Mmmmmm, crow, it's what's for supper.

Fri Jun 17, 11:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I never repeated one line of anything from Bush or Cheney on Camp X-Ray. I said our military caught those terrorists and I believe in them. Wonder who doesn't?

In your post about no torture taking place in GITMO, you repeated the same crap that Cheney said on FOX!! I know, you don't watch FOX, but other people you follow do !!What I'm asking is ,where is your proof?Would you believe someone who actually was a detainee and worked undercover for the CIA?

Our military will definitely give their version of events!!If there were NO pictures from Abu Gharib, would you also believe the military ?

You also minimized the torture and abuse to peeing on a Koran by accident , playing Brittney Spears ad nauseam , and turning down the AC!!!I think you are smarter than that!! You do know that they have killed some detainees, and have severely beaten some as well as torture others using various methods !!

You do also know that most of the detainees in Gitmo are innocent, right?
You do know that most of the detainees in Abu Gharib are innocent, right?This is not me merely speculating, this is the military's own admission!!You keep believing Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the gang!!!They're liable to lie to you and get you to support some unnecessary war, or something far worse!!!

Fri Jun 17, 11:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I made my case and you never addressed my points. You simply used your own Rule 2 to avoid the facts. Oh well, that is always the method from you.

soundboyz, I do understand that you believe differently than I do. I believe our boys in uniform, you don't. That is a difference of opinion.

Our military says that they captured these prisoners in battle and thru sweeps. I believe them, you don't. If you think that they are innocent, that is your opinion. I will take the word of our military, you won't.

There were pictures of Abu Ghraib (and they were funny as Hell) and I still believe our military. It seems the terrorists are really tough when hiding in Mosques and shooting children, but if they are captured, most turn into little girls.

soundboyz, Patches backed MY argument, not yours. I consider Ohio part of the North. But again, I guess that is just my opinion. I'm sure that you can find some long ago published map that proves that Ohio is south of Cuba or is part of George Bush's conspriracy to steal all the oil.

Sat Jun 18, 02:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

And if you would take the time to read the link that I sent you, you would probably find a cogent argument to back your take on the crack issue. Instead of simply saying that the link didn't come from a black person, you instead pushed aside your blinding racism to read the link and the bibliography, it would cut down your search time to find other articles that are not nearly as believable as this one.

Why, Two Dogs, do you have this link? Glad you asked. Because I try to look at both sides of an issue rather than just saying I am (insert physical characteristic here) and I will take the hard line from my masters that they told me to take.

I did that as a favor, to offer you CREDIBLE links to facts and ideas that support your case. But then again, I don't have the hate of all other races preventing me from being open minded.

Sat Jun 18, 03:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I made my case and you never addressed my points. You simply used your own Rule 2 to avoid the facts. Oh well, that is always the method from you.

Made your case on WHAT?


>soundboyz, I do understand that you believe differently than I do. I believe our boys in uniform, you don't. That is a difference of opinion.

I believe in a neutral third party!!!The military has been known to LIE!!!I know ...I served!!!!DID YOU?

>Our military says that they captured these prisoners in battle and thru sweeps. I believe them, you don't. If you think that they are innocent, that is your opinion. I will take the word of our military, you won't.

I did see a program with first hand testimony from a CIA operative that was planted at GITMO!!He stated that the majority of detainees were innocent !!!And I did hear our OWN military state that many prisoners at Abu Gharib were also innocent!!!Listen, you can believe who you want!!!I prefer to believe a neutral third party!!The military has ample reason to LIE!!!YEA LIE!!!I know your boys could NEVER do that , but I hate to break the bad news to you!!

Sat Jun 18, 10:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>There were pictures of Abu Ghraib (and they were funny as Hell) and I still believe our military. It seems the terrorists are really tough when hiding in Mosques and shooting children, but if they are captured, most turn into little girls.

This shows how STUPID you are!!!The majority of prisoners in Abu Gharib were arrested without charges and brought to the prison in order to obtain information on the insurgency!!Many were just innocent Iraqis that were then humiliated and blackmailed into working for the coalition in order to try and find out information on the insurgency!!!Don't be fucking stupid, the military would not release insurgents caught fighting or implicated in attacks against the coalition forces!!They are usually killed !!

Sat Jun 18, 10:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>soundboyz, Patches backed MY argument, not yours. I consider Ohio part of the North. But again, I guess that is just my opinion. I'm sure that you can find some long ago published map that proves that Ohio is south of Cuba or is part of George Bush's conspriracy to steal all the oil.

No, Patches backed my argument that racism is still alive and well!!!I said that it exists everywhere north, south , east and west!!Nice try !!You claimed that it was a non factor in the south and I said that you couldn't speak about racism against blacks, because you're white!!

Because Patches gave an example of something that happened in Ohio does not mean that it proves your point about racism being a non issue in the south!!!You are such an ASSHOLE!!I swear, you just argue to argue!!I say up, you say down,I say black, you say white!!

Sat Jun 18, 10:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I'm sure that you can find some long ago published map that proves that Ohio is south of Cuba or is part of George Bush's conspriracy to steal all the oil.

Well, now that you brought it up, Ohio was a big part of George Bush's conspiracy to steal Iraqi oil!!Electronic balloting without a paper trail is undemocratic!!!The man behind the company that makes those machines DID promise Bush a win in Ohio !!

So, yes Ohio was part of his conspiracy to continue his plans to take over Iraqi oil reserves!!And don't be stupid, he's not going to admit to it , or give you free oil!!They want you to pay more for gas stupid!!!More profit for them!!What makes you idiots think that he's ever going to do anything in the people's best interest!!Why don't you look into how Halliburton ripped off OUR money!!!Post on that!!

Sat Jun 18, 10:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Instead of simply saying that the link didn't come from a black person, you instead pushed aside your blinding racism to read the link and the bibliography, it would cut down your search time to find other articles that are not nearly as believable as this one.

I don't know what you're talking about!!!I said that we can do our own research , thank you!!It has nothing to do with race!!!Hey, I bet you that I have more friends of all different races than you do!!!Remember, I served this country, so I am friends with all sorts of people!!!Did you?

Sat Jun 18, 10:40:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> But then again, I don't have the hate of all other races preventing me from being open minded

You are a fool!!!Again , I have friends of ALL races!!

Sat Jun 18, 10:48:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

Do you understand racism? If someone can give me a legitimate explanation I'd love to hear it. I never realized how much racism still exist until I moved to Mississippi. I see it almost every day. Sometimes it's not real obvious but it's always there. The bad thing is that people around here don't think they're racist. I hear all the time that racism doesn't exist in Mississippi anymore. I've heard people make statements that they should have their own beauty pageants. I know that there are high schools around here that still have separate proms and graduations. Shortly after moving here I stopped at a convenience store and as I was walking to the door an old black man approached from the other side. He got to the door first and stopped. By the time I got there he was standing there with his head down so I opened the door for him. We both stood there for a few seconds till he finally said after you sir. I said no after you. He smiled and said thank you. I replied you're welcome sir. I realized there was something wrong when most of the people I told about this didn't see the problem.

I live not far from Philadelphia, Mississippi which, if you didn't know, was the setting for the movie Mississippi Burning. Three civil rights workers were killed and buried in a dam there in the summer of 1964

http://www.jimgreenlee.com/racism.htm

Also; "The New Face of Mississippi Racism" http://www.mississippipolitical.com/mcinnis.htm

Sat Jun 18, 11:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

There are no borders to racism and or hate.
The CIA was involved in drugs in southeast asia back in the early 60's Used Air America (CIA Airline)to transport drugs.(Vietnam War)

Sat Jun 18, 11:29:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

One more just for fun
by Donna Ladd
February 9, 2005

It’s been another one of those weeks the media love in Jacktown: lots of screaming and finger-pointing and accusations of someone else, inevitably of a different race from the accuser, being “a racist.”

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/comments.php?id=5134_0_7_0_C

Sat Jun 18, 11:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

Ah hell two dogs I can't resist

"Ward has lived in Mississippi since 1949 and considers Moss Point, Mississippi, his hometown. Ward enjoys living in Mississippi because his family has been here a long time; in that sense he is rooted here. However, he also has some dislikes about living in Mississippi. "Racism is a permanent feature of life in Mississippi and that produces its own set of headaches," Ward remarked in an interview."
http://www.shs.starkville.k12.ms.us/mswm/MSWritersAndMusicians/writers/JerryWard/JerryWard.html

Sat Jun 18, 11:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

This one for two dogs; read the commets

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1416818/posts

Sat Jun 18, 11:48:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Thanks for the freeper link Patches, I actually read this in the Clarion Ledger. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to look at my site rather than judging me by soundboyz reactions to my comments.

soundboyz, I have decided that I will not comment here anymore. It is blatantly obvious now that there will be no open-minded debates with you as you have advertised on your header. It would have been nice to have these debates if you would have dug your head out of your ass long enough to see that you are a close-minded bigot.

Sun Jun 19, 12:46:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>soundboyz, I have decided that I will not comment here anymore. It is blatantly obvious now that there will be no open-minded debates with you as you have advertised on your header. It would have been nice to have these debates if you would have dug your head out of your ass long enough to see that you are a close-minded bigot.

Sure thing !!!!What happened this time? Was it because I called you an ASSHOLE? Is that what scared you off ? Wait, you are threatening to not come back here AGAIN!!Once again, I am your scapegoat!!!And once again, it's right after Patches ripped you a third, and fourth ASSHOLE!!!Because we all know you already have two !!

Sun Jun 19, 01:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Patches,

You have got to be the smartest dog ever known to mankind!!!You somehow manage to see past all of the rhetoric and propaganda and know just how to respond to each situation!!I am really impressed!!A dog is truly man's best friend!!

I can't thank you enough for all of the information and links you have, and continue to provide!!!As a seeker of the truth, I am somewhat ashamed that a canine can keep herself composed and offer facts to support her point!!Rob must be the luckiest man alive!!!I used to think that Wishbone was the smartest dog alive , I can now say without reservation that you are the smartest dog ever!!!

Sun Jun 19, 01:52:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>The bad thing is that people around here don't think they're racist.

EXACTLY!!!

Sun Jun 19, 01:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Patches,

I just finished reading all of the links you provided.That was very interesting and informative!!!Again, I thank you for providing them!!


I wonder why two dogs stormed out of here in such a hurry?:(

Sun Jun 19, 03:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, when you read this comment ...IMMEDIATELY go to Patches site !!!!Do not past go!!!!Please try and read all of the links also!!!!I tell you , this dog is a genius!!!

Sun Jun 19, 04:18:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

Back to Drugs
When I was in High School (1958 – 1962) drugs of any kind were virtually unheard of. The drug of our choice was 3.2 beer, if and when we could get it. Now after 40 some years I’ve seen drugs go down through collages, high schools, to grade schools. From hippies to teenagers, to kids, to every facet of society. I’ve watched our government pass ten trillion laws against using drugs, watch tens of thousands go to jail and prison, watched tens of billions of dollars spent on the war on drugs. I see evidence of drug corruption all through our society. From the lowest public official to the highest. Watching on the evening news every night people killing each other over and because of drugs. AND NO END IN SIGHT!!!
The question is, where to go from here? Legalize? Pass more laws and spend more money, put more people in jail?

Medicinal marijuana; I can see it now, medical use of marijuana now up to 10 million kilos a year.

Legalizing Marijuana for medicinal use will just lead to more corruption and misuse.

It’s been said that marijuana is Kentucky’s largest cash crop, shipped across the country. Keeping good weed in Kentucky would be impossible, the demand is too great. (Must be good stuff.) There would be no way to keep it from becoming a interstate product.
I don’t think this is a state rights issue, there is no way a state could keep control of medicinal marijuana.
And there’s industrial hemp;
HEMP FACTS
1) Hemp is among the oldest industries on the planet, going back more than 10,000 years to the beginnings of pottery. The Columbia History of the World states that the oldest relic of human industry is a bit of hemp fabric dating back to approximately 8,000 BC.
2) Presidents Washington and Jefferson both grew hemp. Americans were legally bound to grow hemp during the Colonial Era and Early Republic. The federal government subsidized hemp during the Second World War and US farmers grew about a million acres of hemp as part of that program.
3) Hemp Seed is far more nutritious than even soybean, contains more essential fatty acids than any other source, is second only to soybeans in complete protein (but is more digestible by humans), is high in B-vitamins, and is 35% dietary fiber. Hemp seed is not psychoactive and cannot be used as a drug. See TestPledge.com
4) The bark of the hemp stalk contains bast fibers which are among the Earth's longest natural soft fibers and are also rich in cellulose; the cellulose and hemi-cellulose in its inner woody core are called hurds. Hemp stalk is not psychoactive. Hemp fiber is longer, stronger, more absorbent and more insulative than cotton fiber.
5) According to the Department of Energy, hemp as a biomass fuel producer requires the least specialized growing and processing procedures of all hemp products. The hydrocarbons in hemp can be processed into a wide range of biomass energy sources, from fuel pellets to liquid fuels and gas. Development of biofuels could significantly reduce our consumption of fossil fuels and nuclear power.
6) Hemp grows well without herbicides, fungicides, or pesticides. Almost half of the agricultural chemicals used on US crops are applied to cotton.
7) Hemp produces more pulp per acre than timber on a sustainable basis, and can be used for every quality of paper. Hemp paper manufacturing can reduce wastewater contamination. Hemp's low lignin content reduces the need for acids used in pulping, and it's creamy color lends itself to environmentally friendly bleaching instead of harsh chlorine compounds. Less bleaching results in less dioxin and fewer chemical byproducts.
8) Hemp fiber paper resists decomposition, and does not yellow with age when an acid-free process is used. Hemp paper more than 1,500 years old has been found. It can also be recycled more times.
9) Hemp fiberboard produced by Washington State University was found to be twice as strong as wood-based fiberboard.
10) Eco-friendly hemp can replace most toxic petrochemical products. Research is being done to use hemp in manufacturing biodegradable plastic products: plant-based cellophane, recycled plastic mixed with hemp for injection-molded products, and resins made from the oil, to name just a very few examples.
In 1937 Congress passed the Marihuana Tax Act which effectively began the era of hemp prohibition. The tax and licensing regulations of the act made hemp cultivation unfeasable for American farmers. The chief promoter of the Tax Act, Harry Anslinger, began promoting anti-marijuana legislation around the world. To learn more about hemp prohibition visit http://www.JackHerer.com or check out "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer

All and all, Patches thinks legalizing marijuana and maybe all
Recreational drugs would do more good then bad

Sun Jun 19, 09:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Very interesting Patches. If there are so many benefits from hemp, I don't understand why it isn't being tapped into!!!I knew that hemp was a useful substance, but I didn't know how useful it was!!

Mon Jun 20, 12:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Patches, as always you provide a wealth of information. Rob must be so proud to have a dog like you!

I'm going to your site to do my homework assignment.

Mon Jun 20, 12:59:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Two Dogs, I don't see where Soundboyz hasn't been open-minded. Is it because you have been unsuccessful in changing his opinion on certain issues? Or is it because Patches always seems to show up with facts to support Soundboyz' points? Much like you, I think he knows what he believes and there isn't much that you're going to be able to say to convince him otherwise. That doesn't make him close-minded. It makes him sure of his convictions.

Mon Jun 20, 01:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, this dude is fraudulent!!Why is he even trying to convince people of anything?Don't tell me ..he really cares!!!!:(

Mon Jun 20, 01:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Oh Imara, Musafir has a good post on the politics of Marijuana!!!If you get a chance please check it out!!!

Mon Jun 20, 01:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I just read Musafir's post. Interesting stuff!

I'm always honored when someone like Musafir or Patches takes the time to read our site and comment or write a similar post on their own site. I feel like a pigeon soaring with eagles!

Mon Jun 20, 03:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I feel like a pigeon soaring with eagles!

Well, technically you are a pigeon!!

Mon Jun 20, 03:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz said: Well, technically you are a pigeon!!

LOL!! I guess it's better than being a 'chicken head', right? I was gonna count you among the 'eagles' until you made that smart alec comment!! Now you're just a pigeon just like me! ;)

Tue Jun 21, 01:52:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Soundboyz said: Well, technically you are a pigeon!!

LOL!! I guess it's better than being a 'chicken head', right? I was gonna count you among the 'eagles' until you made that smart alec comment!! Now you're just a pigeon just like me! ;)


Imara, you know I was just playing with you!!You could never be a pigeon. Let's see, I would have to say that if you were a bird , you would be a beautiful parrot. That's because you'll say anything for those CRACKERS!!!Now quit your squalking!!:)

Tue Jun 21, 02:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

^LMAO!!!!! I'm still trying to think of what kind of bird you'd be... I know!! A big ol' stuffed jive turkey!! LOL!!!

Tue Jun 21, 02:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> ^LMAO!!!!! I'm still trying to think of what kind of bird you'd be... I know!! A big ol' stuffed jive turkey!! LOL!!!

LOL!!LOL!!LOL!!See, I was just playing when I said that about you!!!But, I'm glad I did , because it gave me insight on how cruel and mean you can be towards me Imara!!:(

Just for that, I think you would be an Ostrich!!Not only because you have your head stuck in the sand, but because of your two toed feet!!Face it Imara, you can't count past four !!!

Tue Jun 21, 02:16:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

LOL!!!LOL!!! Now wait one cotton pickin' minute!! I was going to say that you're an ostrich, but I thought that was too mean! If I use your three digits, I can count to seven. So there!!

Tue Jun 21, 02:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Now wait one cotton pickin' minute!!

You're STILL pickin' cotton Imara?:( You know , there ARE some slaves that still haven't gotten the word about the Emancipation Proclamation!!!Juneteenth is a big racial joke you know!!!Oh yea!!!They get a big chuckle that some blacks weren't told until years later!!!

In some redneck circles, they really laugh about that one!!!

Think about it, why isn't the date of the Emancipation Proclamation recognized and celebrated? Instead, there's Juneteenth, some vague day that symbolizes when some slaves in TEXAS found out about it years later?!!

If some had it their way,they would have kept shut forever!!!

Tue Jun 21, 02:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Not to mention it's not a national holiday!!!It's a black holiday, like Kwanza!!

Tue Jun 21, 02:56:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

You know, Soundboyz, you make a good point. I often wonder why blacks celebrate July 4th, but not the date that they were freed. July 4th is one of the biggest holidays- if not the biggest in this country! It always seemed odd to me. Personally, I have a problem with celebrating the day that my ancenstors were freed. Juneteenth or otherwise. My God tells me they were born free. I just want people to know the date, so that they can understand their history. If we know our history, we can map out our future. These young men and woman don't know that they are decendents of Kings and Queens. That their people were using astronomy and mathematics long before the Chinese and the Europeans, and I won't even mention the Americans! They don't know that the earliest forms of medicine was practiced by Africans. It's so unfortunate.

Tue Jun 21, 03:55:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

More on Pot amd hemp
http://www.illuminati-news.com/marijuana-conspiracy.htm

Wed Jun 22, 03:25:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Very good link Patches!!! Thank you!!! I did see a documentary about the demonization of hemp!!It explained that hemp was stigmatized because greedy powerful individuals didn't want to compete with hemp and it's wide ranging uses!!!

That was a very informative link Patches!!!I do believe that if we used hemp as a feul source , it would put an end to pollution, and war over oil!!For the simple fact that hemp is totally banned shows me that there is more to it than just the propaganda being promoted!!Always follow the money trail and I gurantee you will ALWAYS find the source of the problem!!

Wed Jun 22, 01:32:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home