Where Two Or More Are Gathered..........

This is the place where all are welcome to join in and engage in spiritual, uplifting and intellectual conversation.Please do join us,won't you.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Red States are Slave States




Since the 2004 election, I have been baffled by how this neo-con, right-wing, ultra-conservative, so-called Christian based administration has been able to hold sway over the majority of this great country. I have heard many theories, and none has stuck with me quite like this one: The current red states are the former slave states, and although the laws have changed, the feelings and beliefs of the people, for the most part, have not. This theory would explain why the fine citizens of the "red states" are so willing to blindly follow this administration into Armageddon. This administration speaks to their deep-rooted feelings and desires of supremacy over all other people in this world.

There is one thing that this seriously misguided group has right- WE need to do the will of God, Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, The Most High, in order for this horrible situation to turn out right.

132 Comments:

Blogger Goldi said...

Food for thought, even though the motivation was purely political it was the Repulikkkan Party that freed the slaves. (Sigh) Two Dogs should enjoy this one.

Wed May 25, 09:51:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I am currently into a historical tome covering the Civil War era and the slavery issues. Interesting comparison with the election results. I'll try to come up with a counterpoint later. I'm covered up at work right now.

Wed May 25, 09:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Yes Goldi, it was the Republikkkan party that freed the slaves, but like Soundboyz has pointed out nubmerous times, it's not the same party of old. We also have to remember that Lincoln ran on pro-slavery and it wasn't until he received pressure from the North for cheap labor that he changed his stance. I will have to confirm, but I believe Lincoln himself owned slaves at one point.

Wed May 25, 10:43:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Two Dogs, I'm sure you will find something to counter this with!

It's a very interesting comparison. I can't help but think that this is suspicious and true.

Wed May 25, 10:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

People keep talking about Republican and Democratic parties as if they have always been the same!!!!!!They are NOT the same!!!!!I saw with my own EYES a documentary on RECONSTRUCTION in the United States , in which it was explained that the racist whites all left the DEMOCRATIC party and joined the Republican party after the slaves were freed because "they couldn't stand to be in the same party with NIGGERS"!!!I am sick of this trickery!!!!!The racist know who they are !!!!!I am not saying that the Dems do not currently have racists, because they probably do!!!!!I am stating fact that the Klan types were first a part of the Democrats , then switched to the Republicans after slaves were freed and allowed to join ranks!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 11:04:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Remember also Imara, the KKK is a Christian religious group!!!!!They controlled much of the south and still have influence all over the US today!!!!!I think Bush appeals to these KKK types who want to put niggers and brown people in their place!!!!This would explain why they are SO willing to spew his bullshit rhetoric!!!!!It's as if the DEVIL is now in charge , and all his worshippers are blindly obeying!!!!!It's just what Pastor Steve said, Christians are being told to submit to this man because of their religious beliefs!!

Wed May 25, 11:20:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz your point speaks to my point. The "rules" have changed but the way the game is played is still the same. The families of the majority of the people that live in the red areas of the country have lived there for generations, and hence the thinking is still the same.

All one has to do is look at the present Republican party and see that they DO NOT have the best interest of the Black folks of this country at heart.

Wed May 25, 11:28:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Slavery happened in the name of Christianity. Ugh, and I can not stand those who go to Africa to do missionary work. I'm like you're part of the problemmmmmmm.

Soundboyz > Christians are being told to submit to this man because of their religious beliefs!!

Well Christians are sheep!

Wed May 25, 11:32:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, they are backwards imbred DEVILS!!!!There, I said it!!!!!When you don't live next to a port , or somewhere that allows new people to enter your community on a regular basis, you get this IMBRED BULLSHIT!!!!Also notice that reputable institutions of higher learning are located in BLUE states!!!!This actually means that knowledge and ideas are being taught and learned in these places. In the Red states, they still handle serpents and drink turpentine !!!!!Not to mention that they have the fear of Jesus guiding them!!!!The Bible Belt needs an ass whooping with that BELT!!!!

Wed May 25, 11:34:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Imara what does need to happen is tht our youth need to get upoff of theirs asses, stop playing Halo and watching 106th and Park and become politically active. They don't care. They don't want to hear about the state of Africa or Black people as a whole. They want to 'lock their hair, buy the new Common CD (because he screwed EB and we all know she is for real and deep [sarcasm]),wear Bob Marley T-Shirs, drink Crunk Juice and be considered deep. Oh and screw other races 'cause we's free.

Wed May 25, 11:37:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>the KKK is a Christian religious group!!!!!

It's so funny how black people lose sight of this!! They don't realize that "Christianity" was forced on them by people that only want to control them. WHY?? The very essence of that sounds demonic to me. If you truly believe in the principles of Christ, why are you forcing other people to adopt your beliefs? I don't know about other people, but when I know I'm right about something, I don't need to "convince" anyone of anything. The truth will always shine bright. I know it might take awhile, but my FAITH in a higher power tells me that I will be vindicated. What religion crucifies someone (or another group) for not believing the same thing? I know some will say Muslims, but that simply is not true. Muslims want dominion over their region and their people. They are not trying to convert anyone into anything. True Muslims try to live their life as an example of rightousness, and if it inspires you to seek Allah, that's a blessing.

Wed May 25, 11:39:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, be careful, they will label you a leftist!!!!They will say that you are supporting terrorists!!!!You know the same everyday bullshit whenever anyone attempts to talk the truth about what's REALLY going on!!!!!!

The question is not if white people ARE spawns of Yacub, the question for me really has been, are ALL white people spawns and pawns of the devil?

Wed May 25, 11:54:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Muslims enslaved and eradicated North African Blacks (West frican ones too) in the name of Allah.

Remember the western misinterpretation of Jihad is holy war. Unfortuantely, many Arab Muslims believe this too (think Egypt, Morrocco, the Sudan, Niger, Lebanon, etc.)

Wed May 25, 11:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Sounboyz > The question is not if white people ARE spawns of Yacub.

Somebody gave you a Final Call?

Wed May 25, 11:59:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Imara what does need to happen is tht our youth need to get upoff of theirs asses, stop playing Halo and watching 106th and Park and become politically active. They don't care. They don't want to hear about the state of Africa or Black people as a whole. They want to 'lock their hair, buy the new Common CD (because he screwed EB and we all know she is for real and deep [sarcasm]),wear Bob Marley T-Shirs, drink Crunk Juice and be considered deep. Oh and screw other races 'cause we's free.

Goldi, who do you think is keeping them in a state of perpetual blindness?I have seen how the so called "jews" have taken over the media and the recording industry , and have carefully brainwashed todays kids into a state of submission and passivity!I have been noticing how they have exploited blacks and shaped their images to exactly what they want it to be!!!!

Wed May 25, 12:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Muslims enslaved and eradicated North African Blacks (West frican ones too) in the name of Allah.

When?


> Sounboyz > The question is not if white people ARE spawns of Yacub.

Somebody gave you a Final Call?


No, this is something I have known since a child!!!!I have realized that it is true because Most major problems on a world scale, has spawned from the Caucasus Mountains!!!!This is the origin of some of these whites living in the Bible Belt!!!!I think you have just helped in answering my question Goldi!!!I think that NOT ALL whites are spawns of the Devil, just those whose ancestors can be traced back to this region!!!!

Wed May 25, 12:07:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Ugh, and I can not stand those who go to Africa to do missionary work.

LOL!! This always makes me sooo mad! It just prepetuates the image that WE need Whites to help us.

Wed May 25, 12:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Remember the western misinterpretation of Jihad is holy war. Unfortuantely, many Arab Muslims believe this too (think Egypt, Morrocco, the Sudan, Niger, Lebanon, etc.)

This is because the West has tricked them into believing this for the benefit of the West. I will have to find the link on this. It's such trickery.

Wed May 25, 01:01:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Trickery seems to be the word of the day!!!!!

Wed May 25, 01:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Goldi, I couldn't agree with your comment about today's youth more! But even further, I have to blame the parents and elders. What happened to the days when we passed down knowledge, and parents actually raised their children? Now-a-days, the mother is off at the club while the child is off doing God knows what. We need to go back to "each one, teach one".

Wed May 25, 01:27:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Soundboyz > When? While Muhammed was still living a group of Muslims fled Meccan persecution (early 600s) and went to Ethiopia. Starting in the 7th century the religion spread to the Middle East and North Africa. The Islamic city of Fez (Morrocco was founded in 808. Around this timeit spread through to them the European mediterranean culuures (I already gave you a lesson on Spain).

Between the 10th and 19th centuriesWest Africa and interior of Africa were hit.

BOOYAH!

Wed May 25, 01:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Imara - What has happened with our generation and younger is passivity and assimilation. Someelders believe desegregation and multiculturalism are two the worst thing that has happen to us when it comes to cultural identity.

So Soundboyz you are Arab -er- Muslim now?

Wed May 25, 01:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>So Soundboyz you are Arab -er- Muslim now?

NO ASS!!

Wed May 25, 01:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Soundboyz > When? While Muhammed was still living a group of Muslims fled Meccan persecution (early 600s) and went to Ethiopia. Starting in the 7th century the religion spread to the Middle East and North Africa. The Islamic city of Fez (Morrocco was founded in 808. Around this timeit spread through to them the European mediterranean culuures (I already gave you a lesson on Spain).

Between the 10th and 19th centuriesWest Africa and interior of Africa were hit.

BOOYAH!


Thanks for the Ghetto history lesson Goldi, I will have to look into this further!!!!:)

Wed May 25, 01:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

I have already come out before and stated that I think that Christianity is the DEVIL'S tool to get people to worship more than one GOD!!!!I'm not saying which religion is true or not , because I do not know , but I do know that Christianity is WRONG!!!!!You don't use religion to kill and enslave millions!!!!!!That is counter to what religion stands for!!!!!Remember, the KKK justifies killing and hating others because of their deep Evangelical beliefs!!!!I feel sorry for all those blacks in the south who are devout Christians, but don['t know why!!!!They can't seem to remember that it was taught to their ancestors as justification for slavery!!!!This is straight up trickery!!!!!

Wed May 25, 01:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Hey, think about this.......Is it a coincidence that the Bible is anti women and the culture of the times it was written was also anti women? Don't tell me that God is a male chauvinist ?

Also, who gave those first person accounts of Adam and Eve?Did God dictate all of those stories?How about Noah's Ark, did Noah write his own story because everyone else on Earth was supposedly killed?

Another thing, If Giants walked the earth as in Goliath, where are the fossils? We have no problem finding Dinosaur bones and early Neanderthal man, where are the giant femurs?

Another thing, how can we believe something that was written by people who didn't know that the Earth was round , or that the universe didn't revolve around the Earth?



Another thing, .....I'll hold off for now!!!

Wed May 25, 01:56:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Someelders believe desegregation and multiculturalism are two the worst thing that has happen to us when it comes to cultural identity.

I can count memebers of my own family among that group. I am orginally from the deep South, and it actually is a pretty prominate belief down there- as I'm sure you know. A lot of them remember what it was like to learn from black teachers, receive medical care from black doctors, shop at black owned businesses, etc. All of these things were for the betterment of the black society.

Wed May 25, 01:58:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>While Muhammed was still living a group of Muslims fled Meccan persecution (early 600s) and went to Ethiopia.

I did read about this in the Qur'an, but I don't remember anything about slavery. I will have to double check. Any suggestions on where I could do some research on this subject?

Wed May 25, 02:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, some of your peoples are probably STILL slaves!!!!!You need to send them an email, or message in a bottle, or something!!!!Damn, modern day nigger slaves!!!!!Tell them to make a run for it tonight!!!!

Wed May 25, 02:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I did read about this in the Qur'an, but I don't remember anything about slavery. I will have to double check. Any suggestions on where I could do some research on this subject?

Imara, she is high on glue and glitter!!!!:(

Wed May 25, 02:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

But seriously, I think some blacks are so brainwashed with Christianity,they just leave it up to Jesus!!!!

Wed May 25, 02:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

>LOL!! This always makes me sooo mad! It just prepetuates the image that WE need Whites to help us.

Yep, that's the policy of the Democrats. And most of this stuff is just so funny. Damn, buy a history book or something.

On the swap of the Republican and Democrat members. Remember that the people that filibustered the Civil Rights Acts of the sixties were Democrats then and now. Ain't nothing changed since then.

Oh, and the KKK has NO influence at all in this country now. None.

Wed May 25, 02:31:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Oh, and the KKK has NO influence at all in this country now. None.

NOW HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?

Wed May 25, 02:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Hey Imara, did you read the links that Patches left? I read the 9/11 timeline about a month and a half ago!!!It is a lot of info , but well worth the investment!!!

I am reading the Iraq war timeline now.If you get a chance , please check it out!!!!It's basically what we know to be true, but it is supported by more links and facts!!!!

Wed May 25, 02:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Because I take the time to think about things, unlike some people that Imara and I talk to.

Also, while we (Mississippi) are in the process of prosecuting Edgar Ray Killen for killing the three civil rights workers in 1964, the KKK could not find anyone in Mississippi to attend their protest, they had to come from Georgia.

Here's a link to an interesting post from February on the greatest site in the world....

http://liberalsmash.blogspot.com/2005/02/racism-smacism.html

Oh, don't post there, cause I am not going back to that topic.

Wed May 25, 02:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Imara - Slavery is okay according tothe Quran (non-Muslims). Slavery was outlawed by Islamic law 1400 yeard ago. Islamic slavery started in North Africa 7th century. Muslim Arabs still have Black slaves in the Sudan and Mauritania.

Wed May 25, 02:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Because I take the time to think about things, unlike some people that Imara and I talk to.



This is bullshit!!!!!!This means absolutely NOTHING to me!!!!!From now on, I don't care what you think , I want facts!!!!!

See, the problem here is that you try and present yourself as the smartest and a general all around know it all!!!!You are full of bullshit!!!!It is not for me to prove that you are full of bullshit, it's for you to prove that you're NOT!!!!Jeff Gannon was paid to run a bullshit blog, about bullshit, from a bullshit news source!!!!!If the republicans did it once , I would venture to say that they have done it more than once!!!!!!Why would they need to do it for anyway?

Wed May 25, 03:05:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Huh?

Wed May 25, 03:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Huh?


The republicans paid Jeff Gannon to spread propaganda and lies!!!!!If they did it once, they probably have done it more than once!!!!!Why would they feel the need to do it in the first place?

Wed May 25, 03:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Good Lord, soundboyz. Think back to the time when Clinton was in the White House. There was never one hardball question to him from any reporter. I don't know anything about Gannon/Guckert at all. Just more grassy knoll stuff.

Wed May 25, 03:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

two dogs, why does everything with you always come back to bashing the Democrats and Clinton? You don't ever admit anything wrong on the part of the republicans , yet you are quick to bring up something about democrats!!!!The question had nothing to do with democrats, it had to do with republicans!!!!Now, did you say that you don't believe the Jeff Gannon story?

Wed May 25, 06:33:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

And remember two dogs, in the great words of Spanky from the Little Rascals, "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool MOM!!!"


You keep bullshitting about these very serious things, but there can only be one truth!!!No matter how great of a bullshitter you are!!!!The biggest bullshitter became president, and it must give you hope , but you have to stick around for the finish!! Let's see how it ends!!!


If christians are banking that they want to be on the side of the so called "jews" at the coming of the rapture, they should know that only 144,000 people will actually be saved according to their book!!So, I don't see their logic in supporting Israel !!! Furthermore, I don't see why this country is following doctrine contrived by Israel!!!It is not in the best interest of this country!!!!People should not be allowed to hold high positions in this government and also be dual citizens of Israel, or any other country for that matter!!!!!This is why some Americans view muslims as terrorists, because they are taught that the so called "jews" are right and the muslims are terrorists!!!!Wow, to think that people just label muslims as terrorists without knowing why they resort to those desperate acts.....

Wed May 25, 06:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, while your interpretation of the Rapture is correct with the 12,000 of the people from the 12 tribes, you fail to read further as most people do. These people are taken to Heaven to learn to witness to the masses and try to convert those same people. It's not that only 144,000 will be taken at the end times.

Anyway, that is not my point. I have never viewed all Muslims as terrorists, nor do I know anyone who does. I do notice, however that all terrorists are Muslim at this particular point in time.

I do develop my opinions with a least a semblance of objective thought, I would suggest that at some point in the future that you try to adopt this philosophy.

Also, the so-called "Jews" thing is very similar to the Nazi mentality and extremely antisemitic. You might want to rethink that as well.

Wed May 25, 09:18:00 PM 2005  
Blogger KR said...

After three weeks of vacation in the outdors, I am now officially a 'brown' person. Where do I I get my pin?

*hugs*

Wed May 25, 11:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I do develop my opinions with a least a semblance of objective thought, I would suggest that at some point in the future that you try to adopt this philosophy.

I don't follow suggestions from a BULLSHITTER!!!!

>Also, the so-called "Jews" thing is very similar to the Nazi mentality and extremely antisemitic. You might want to rethink that as well.


Again, I know why I think WHAT I think!!!!!!If you are OK with the so called "jews" taking over your country and running it straight into the sewer, then you deserve everything that is happening to this country!!!!!

Thu May 26, 10:58:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> After three weeks of vacation in the outdors, I am now officially a 'brown' person. Where do I I get my pin?

*hugs*

Kelly........you can pick one up at any local "hood"!!!!!Simply go to the nearest "projects" and tell them that you are there to get your "nigga pin".Good luck!

*kisses*

Thu May 26, 11:01:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>I do notice, however that all terrorists are Muslim at this particular point in time.

Simply not true Two Dogs. There are Israeli terrorist groups and Christian terrorist groups too. As a matter of fact, a "terrorist" is anyone who causes terror. I can think of a lot of groups that fall into that catagory.

Thu May 26, 11:05:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Simply not true Two Dogs. There are Israeli terrorist groups and Christian terrorist groups too. As a matter of fact, a "terrorist" is anyone who causes terror. I can think of a lot of groups that fall into that catagory.


Imara, I was going to argue that point, but I don't have the patience to argue with BULLSHITTERS anymore!!!!!

Thu May 26, 11:10:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I have yet to hear of an Israeli terrorist group unless you are just talking about the sovereign government of Israel. And yes, I know that there were terrorists from Ireland. And you did notice that I said at this particular point in time. What I said is true.

And I can actually call clowns terrorists if they scare me?

Thu May 26, 11:12:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, just because someone doesn't fall into the trap of scare tactics that you adhere to, doesn't mean that they are "bullshitters".

Thu May 26, 11:13:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>soundboyz, just because someone doesn't fall into the trap of scare tactics that you adhere to, doesn't mean that they are "bullshitters".

What? Listen, I don't have time for your BULLSHIT!!!!These things are far too important to be BULLSHITTING about!!!!See, when you know the truth, the facts of a topic, it's easy to tell BULLSHITTERS!!! I don't choose to pick apart an issue to use bits and pieces to BULLSHIT !!!! Anyone can do that !!!! When someone fails to acknowledge parts of an issue, they are either not aware of it , or they are bullshitting !!You.....are BULLSHITTING!!!!!Yea, I'm scared of the terrorist and I think that we should let them do whatever it is they want!!!!Is that what you're suggesting my stance is? I'm smarter than you think!!!BULLSHITTER!!!!

Thu May 26, 11:27:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Goldi said...

Imara > Simply not true Two Dogs. There are Israeli terrorist groups and Christian terrorist groups too. As a matter of fact, a "terrorist" is anyone who causes terror. I can think of a lot of groups that fall into that catagory.

Thank you. America has been committing terrorist acts for centuries. When 9/11 occured everyone was like "Huh? Not on the soil of Grand Imperialist Amerikkka!!!" - "Chickens coming home to roost", as Malcolm X would say.

Thu May 26, 12:32:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Goldi, don't even bring up America as "terrorists"!!!!!You'll upset all the white people!!!!!They don't want to know who is the master of car bombs and guerilla warfare!!!!Plus, you will be labelled anti-Amerikkkan!!!

Blogging has really let me see the real thoughts of white people!!!!Even if they seem cool,they really think a certain way deep down inside!!!I guess thats what Imara was trying to point out in this post!!!!I guess some things NEVER change!!

Thu May 26, 12:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Did any of you guys read those links provided by Patches? I know it's a LOT, but the information is PRICELESS!!!!

Thu May 26, 12:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I didn't see any of the links from Patches.

Thu May 26, 01:24:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Katiemagic said...

I agree completely with your sentaments on the current administration. And I live in (gasp) Texas (oh the horror!)

Thu May 26, 01:28:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Katiemagic said...

Racism does still exist, but I believe things are getting better generation by generation. We just ALL need to continue to be aware of it in all it's forms, otherwise it's going to bite our asses. And that goes for generalisations of any kind based on gender, color, religion, etc.

Thu May 26, 01:32:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> I didn't see any of the links from Patches.

Not YOU!!!!You keep believing whatever you want!!!!

Thu May 26, 01:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>I have yet to hear of an Israeli terrorist group unless you are just talking about the sovereign government of Israel.

Two Dogs, you should do some research on what really goes on in Israel. You actually might be shocked.

Thu May 26, 01:54:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Hello Katiemagic! Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Thu May 26, 01:56:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>America has been committing terrorist acts for centuries.

Goldi, this is so true- including the ones they committed on 9/11.

Thu May 26, 01:57:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Been to Israel. Nicest place in the Middle East. They have a problem with some folks that like to live in camps around the larger sities though. Where are the links from Patches or am I not to have this info?

Thu May 26, 01:58:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, I understand what katiemagic is saying about making generalizations, but don't you find from blogging with whites that they think differently than blacks?

They all disagree about reparations, they all think racism is not as big a deal as blacks!!!Well, I think I just answered my own question, they're WHITE!!!Of course they don't see things the way the affected group does!!!!!Especially since they are a part of the group that is guilty of perpetrating these things!!!Why would they agree?!?!?!

Thu May 26, 02:01:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Goldi, this is so true- including the ones they committed on 9/11.

WAIT!!!!!!!Imara, are you saying that SOMEHOW the CIA, or another agency of the AMERICAN government might have been involved in the planning and /or execution of 9/11?

Thu May 26, 02:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Where are the links from Patches or am I not to have this info?

You know every God Damned thing already!!!!!Why don't you go meet up with the rest of your white trash crowd and discuss how wonderful the Republicans are?

Thu May 26, 02:06:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>They have a problem with some folks that like to live in camps around the larger sities though.

Aren't these the "Black Jews" that claim to have been in this land for thousands of years? Did you ever wonder why they can't live in the cities?

Thu May 26, 02:07:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Sorry Imara, I deleted that comment that you provided the links for whats his face!!!!!I don't believe in providing information to the enemy!!!!!!

Thu May 26, 02:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>but don't you find from blogging with whites that they think differently than blacks?

Soundboyz, I come across this outside of the blog too. I really think it's almost impossible to truly understand someone elses struggles. I just don't like when they try to convince me I am wrong when I know what I experience in this country as a black woman.

Thu May 26, 02:10:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Aren't these the "Black Jews" that claim to have been in this land for thousands of years? Did you ever wonder why they can't live in the cities?

Imara, they are called Bedouins, and I can vividly remembering crying when I found out about them and their plight!!!

Thu May 26, 02:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>WAIT!!!!!!!Imara, are you saying that SOMEHOW the CIA, or another agency of the AMERICAN government might have been involved in the planning and /or execution of 9/11?

Sounds like I need to get to work on my NEXT post!! ;}

Thu May 26, 02:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Denise said...

Being from Washingtonian (the STATE) and living in Texas has me shaking my head. I lived out of the country at the time of the elections, and believe me...it's only the states in red (of all the places in the world) that are brainwashed. The rest of the world sees the garbage and smells the rot.

Thu May 26, 02:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Sorry Imara, I deleted that comment that you provided the links for whats his face!!!!!I don't believe in providing information to the enemy!!!!!!

Out of bounds Soundboyz! We're having a debate, and when we started this site we said no one, no topic, no comment would be off limits. I think we should stick to our commitment to provide an open forum for everyone- even Two Dogs.

Two Dogs, you can grab the links from the "so you mean to tell me" post.

Sorry Soundboyz! I think we need to be fair. Let's not play their stupid games. Okay?

Thu May 26, 02:17:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Out of bounds Soundboyz! We're having a debate, and when we started this site we said no one, no topic, no comment would be off limits. I think we should stick to our commitment to provide an open forum for everyone- even Two Dogs.

Two Dogs, you can grab the links from the "so you mean to tell me" post.

Sorry Soundboyz! I think we need to be fair. Let's not play their stupid games. Okay?


:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu May 26, 02:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>The rest of the world sees the garbage and smells the rot.

Hello Karim and Denise. Thanks for stopping by. I really like that saying! Mind if I throw it around? LOL!!

Thu May 26, 02:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

OK!!!!!!!Maybe I'm wrong about ALL WHITES thinking a certain way!!!!!!I have noticed that since I made that statement, we have been getting comments from people that illustrates that I am WRONG!!!!!

I was wrong for that comment and I apologize !!!But, I do know that there are some that are racists on a deep level!It's not overt , like it was when they could get away with lynchings, and that other stuff!!!No, it's more of an inalienable right that they feel deep down inside , and it conveys in their attitudes and actions!!!!

Thu May 26, 02:27:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Soundboyz, I know. But we have to be fair. You can't take Two Dogs' comment personally. You know what you know, and he knows what he thinks he knows.

Thu May 26, 02:27:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Katiemagic said...

You're right when you say that white people don't understand the issue, and severity of it, how could we possibly understand the depth? But it's not always because we don't think of it as an issue. A lot of it is because it's painful to think about. It's shame inducing, and it's more comfortable to pretend that it doesn't exist.

There are many groups of people who think differently from one another. I think the trouble comes when one group has no want for understanding anyone elses truths.

Soundboyz-thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!

Thu May 26, 02:29:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>I was wrong for that comment and I apologize !!!

;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>But, I do know that there are some that are racists on a deep level!

This is true. But it goes both ways! I have an Uncle that is racist and will make no bones about telling you or anyone that will listen about the evils that have been committed by whites.

Thu May 26, 02:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, I think what the conservatives are doing is trying to figure out where we are getting our information from, then either shutting it down, or pressuring those sources to put out disinformation!!!!I'm on some secret underground Orwellian shit!!!!Seriously, look at what they have done to PBS!!!PBS!!!!!This is public funded television and is supposed to be free of influence from any external source!!!!!Now, they are broadcasting PROPAGANDA!!!Why? Because they figured out people were getting the TRUTH from Frontline and other programs!!!!I can't even watch any of that crap now!!!!!So, I say we HIDE our sources !!!!You just gave whats his face info that he's now going to report back to his group and they're going to make sure it is shut down, or they will try to discredit it!!!!They have NO interest in the TRUTH!!!!!!

Thu May 26, 02:35:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

katiemagic, I really appreciate your last comment! I think you get it. Thank you.

Thu May 26, 02:37:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Soundboyz-thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!

My pleasure katiemagic! I hope you also read my comment here in which I sincerely apologized for making generalizations about ALL WHITES!!!That IS wrong and I obviously do not know ALL whites to make that statement! That comment was made out of frustration with dealing with SOME WHITES!!!

Thu May 26, 02:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Katiemagic said...

Thanks to you guys for some thoughtful discussions. You're officially bookmarked.

Thu May 26, 02:41:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I hear what you're saying Soundboyz, and I feel you on that one, but I still think we have to hold ourselves to a higher standard. They can try to corrupt the truth, but the truth will always be known. It's up to folks like us, and Patch, and Musafir, and Goldi, and the like, to keep on putting it out there so that people will have access to it. See, if you cut off access to the truth, they have won. I HATE TO LOSE!!

Thu May 26, 02:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>You're right when you say that white people don't understand the issue, and severity of it, how could we possibly understand the depth? But it's not always because we don't think of it as an issue. A lot of it is because it's painful to think about. It's shame inducing, and it's more comfortable to pretend that it doesn't exist.

There are many groups of people who think differently from one another. I think the trouble comes when one group has no want for understanding anyone elses truths.


This is a very touching comment!!! Thank you katiemagic !!!This is what keeps me blogging !! These rare , sudden , and random moments of brilliance!!!

Thu May 26, 02:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>You're officially bookmarked

I think you should blogroll 'er up, Soundboyz!!

Thu May 26, 02:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> >You're officially bookmarked

I think you should blogroll 'er up, Soundboyz!!



Before you even posted this comment!!!!

Thank you Katiemagic! You have been added to our blogroll!!

Thu May 26, 02:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Before you even posted this comment!!!!

SCARY!!!

Thu May 26, 03:04:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> >Before you even posted this comment!!!!

SCARY!!!

Just like your weave in the morning Imara!!!

Thu May 26, 03:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Shnitzmaster said...

If you like intellectual conversation, you'll love the LOG BLOG!!!

Thu May 26, 03:29:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Denise said...

Actually, having lived outside of the US, I realize now how SEVERE our media "whitewashing" really is. It's all one-sided, and the idea is that everyone else can go to Hell. In the Middle East, I saw the difference in what the US put out as the "truth" and what the Middle East put out as the truth, and, trust me, there is a COMPLETE difference. I am totally shocked at how Americans buy into this stuff.

Thu May 26, 04:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Karim and Denise, it is always good to hear the perspective of someone who has experienced the climate outside of the country.

I know that the media is being manipulated, I can tell by the way that stories are being reported and the way that news is being delivered in America!It seems as if we have gone to strictly opinionated news where the format is more views, rather than facts!!!Some of these "news" programs remind me of trashy talk shows!!!

I think most Americans don't really care about the facts, they just care that they are not attacked again!!As long as America is not attacked again, then Americans feel that the current government must be doing something right!

Thu May 26, 04:29:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous lurker said...

Lively discussion. The main issue in the civil war was states' rights. The degree to which people promote state government over federal government should, in theory, be related to how culturally connected they feel to their home state as compared to their connection to the country as a whole.
I can understand why liberal-minded people from today's blue states feel frustrated by the red state's differences of opinions. Northerners, in the civil war era, wanted a centralized federal government and identified with the nation as a whole. Southerners, on the other hand, favored decentralized government with strong state governments, and considered themselves to be georgians or virginians, before americans.
With the homogenization of american culture happening today, it is not suprising that there are cultural battles going on. What is evident, however, is that red states, where people were traditionally state-centered, are the first to buy american flag stickers to put on their cars. The desire to have different state cultures, as the south promoted in the civil war era, and practiced by the evolving EU today, has given way to nationalism throughout the US.
This can be seen in the significance people place on national elections over local elections. It is clear the people feel that federal government has more control over their lives than state and local governments. It is also clear the people today feel that the US should maintain the same cultural/social rules and ethics from state to state.
It will be interesting to watch the EU evolve. Will it too become homogenized, or will each member country maintain its own laws and culture?

Thu May 26, 04:36:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

The American Civil War was about state rights, but state rights was all (or mostly) about slavery. Few people in New York cared much about what track gage railroads used in Alabama. The civil rights act in 1964, turned the Roosevelt Democrats in the deep south to vote and become republicans. Up till then they believed in state rights and the TVA. This only accounts for the white people; I don’t know why African-Americans vote republican, north or south. (Lots of white people in the north started voting republican after they found out how segregated the northern cities were (school bussing). Poor reason to be republican, supporting segregated schools.
As information systems are further consolidated (mergers of news print, radio and TV) we get less and less meaningful information. The only competition is money not content. And you can bet your ass or next paycheck that money is in the blogger business. And you can also bet the conservatives (fascist?) will try to gain control over the internet content. Without a strong, truthful, and independent news media we all lose, none of us can make a rational choice without knowing more truth then fiction.

Thu May 26, 07:47:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

I love Patches!!!That's RIGHT , I said it!!! It's this honesty and truthfulness that I so desperately seek!!I don't give a shit if it's good news, or bad news, as long as it's the truth,I can respect it and whoever delivers it!!Thank you Patches!!!

P.S. I cannot thank you enough for those links!I finished the 9/11 timeline about a month ago when you first posted it on your site. It is a lot of info, but it is well worth it!I am on the second page of the Iraq war timeline, and I also find it very fascinating!

*Patches for President in 08!!!!!!!*

Fri May 27, 09:39:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The media, for certain, is being manipulated. Consolidation of media companies makes them susceptible, efficient, targets of political activists. No doubt about it.

The blogger business is definitely filling a gap. Unfortunately blogs have no credibiliity, in the traditional sense. For example no one should ever quote what I or anyone else says in this blog in a book or academic paper.

All information presented everywhere has a slant affected by the presenter's perspective. And all perspectives are inherently incomplete, because no one can know everything. A philosophical argument to be sure, but thats why good journalists force themselves to set their perspective aside and report what they see without bias. The problem for media consumers is figuring out what news sources actually meet these standards. I'm also afraid that good sources of journalistic integrity are becoming scarce.

Maybe blogs can help fill some gaps, but only when sampled in large numbers to average out the perspectives. Blogs themselves become skewed because like-minded people flock together. For every liberal blog like this there is a conservative blog allowing people with those perspectives the opportunity to develop and gain support for their ideas.

So it could be predicted that blogs do not actually distribute information evenly such that they might allow people to learn more about and understand more about the world they live in. In effect, they allow people to consolidate into like-minded groups with each group drifting further and further from the next group.

Maybe this is what we are seeing lately in the US. Maybe our isolation in our own particular groups is making it more and more impossible to have discussions between groups. A stalemate that is only ever solved by separation.

Fri May 27, 10:03:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Patches, I don't know what to say... I am just thankful that you contribute to our site! The truth is like cold lemonade on a hot summer day!

Fri May 27, 10:19:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Anonymous, the structuring of the media is part of the plan! To say that they are being "manipulated" implies otherwise. Look at the changes with the FCC regulations that immediately took place once "W" took office. All of the major broadcasting corporations are owed by big time republican benefactors. The corrosion of the media started to happen when Reagan did away with the "equal time" law.

Fri May 27, 10:29:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Anonymous , I noticed that you labelled this blog as "liberal"! Now, is it liberal because what we accept as truth, is labelled as "liberal" by some(I don't know who)people? My real question is this: PBS was in the business of reporting "facts" and "truths", because these "facts" and "truths" are not conservative views, do they have to be labelled "liberal"? Why can't the truth be the truth? Why can't facts be facts, and not liberal facts or conservative facts?

Fri May 27, 10:54:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Soundboyz: I don't know anonymous' political affiliation, but you know that the neo-cons label anything that goes against what they believe as "liberal", because it is a negative buzz word. That's how they speak to their base-- in code. See, they think their base is stupid and will follow like sheep, so they speak to them that way. They are trained to recongnize certain "buzz" words and react accordingly. PBS has long been labeled "liberal" because it distributes the truth based on researched facts. The neo-cons don't want their base to watch PBS for fear that they actually might develop an opinion of their own based on the TRUTH, so they say it's "liberal" which computes as "bad" to the base.

Fri May 27, 11:11:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

There was a book written recently that explains and breaks down the code/buzz words of the neo-cons. It's pretty interesting. I believe the title is "Don't look for the Elephant". I'm not sure but I will confirm and post it.

It's like the abortion debate. No one is "pro-abortion" yet they have framed the debate in such a way that everyone thinks that Liberals are pro-abortion. Until we start to change the way we speak, we will not win this war. And it is a war!

Fri May 27, 11:17:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

I understand that it IS a war Imara. This is why I no longer will joke around with those who choose to label things as liberal or conservative. I understand that they want to clutter the truth with off base rhetoric and flat out lies!!!I cannot joke or play with those who seek to distort the truth!!!

Fri May 27, 11:25:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

I someimes wonder if they think people are really that STUPID?

Fri May 27, 11:26:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

The book is "Don't Think of an Elephant"

http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=62-1931498717-0

They most certainly do think that people are that stupid- Republicans anyway. That's why they're trying to ram their agenda through at every turn.

Fri May 27, 11:39:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Does anyone care that the comments about Civil Rights and Republicans are 180 degrees wrong? The Party that filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was the Democrat Party. That is FACT. Robert Byrd actually took to reading recipes and Al Gore's father lost his Senate seat because of voting against the Act. If you will simply look for the truth, it will slap you upside the head.

Fri May 27, 11:49:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Thanks for the link Imara, I will certainly check it out!!!!

One thing that bothers me though........I don't see why people sellout and support their bullshit!!!!I know they need spokespeople from all races and so on, but I don't understand why a Armstrong Williams, would push their bullshit knowing it's counter to him and his race!!!!I know money is involved, but I don't see how money would cause you to support stuff you don't believe, knowing it is damaging to others!!!It just reminds me of the Republican convention, what little I saw, how they kept showing the same 4 black people in the crowd, as if that would convince anyone that blacks should actually back their BULLSHIT!!

What did it for me was when they got that one black guy to actually say that his ancestors were "involuntary immigrants"!!!!What SHIT!!!!

Fri May 27, 11:49:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

soundboyz, I don't expect you to ever take an open-minded look at the differences in ideology between the two parties, but I think that if you ever would, you would never again vote for a Democrat. I really believe that the policies of the socialists in the Democrat party are detrimental to every person that values freedom. Please open your mind and check for truth.

Fri May 27, 11:54:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>Does anyone care that the comments about Civil Rights and Republicans are 180 degrees wrong? The Party that filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was the Democrat Party. That is FACT.

Right, Patches explained, as I did before that the racists that didn't leave the party after slavery was abolished, eventually left after blacks were allowed to vote!!!!See, I thought I explained that to you before!!!!Don't try and trick people with that half truth, because if you know that much, you should know the rest!!!!And yes, Byrd is still with the Dems. I didn't say that the Dems were 100% free of bigots!!!But I'll be damned if you're going to try and convince me that the modern day Repubicans are not white elite RACISTS!!!And appointing sellout blacks don't constitute not being racist!!!Those are the WORST!!!!!

Fri May 27, 11:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>soundboyz, I don't expect you to ever take an open-minded look at the differences in ideology between the two parties, but I think that if you ever would, you would never again vote for a Democrat. I really believe that the policies of the socialists in the Democrat party are detrimental to every person that values freedom. Please open your mind and check for truth.

two dogs, you don't know what the FUCK I know or would or would not do!!!You're really starting to piss me off with your condescending BULLSHIT !!!! I am a grown man , capable of weighing the facts and making up my own mind!!!!!I don't need your BULLSHIT to try and convince me of anything!!!Do you work for the conservatives?Are you being payed by them?

Fri May 27, 12:03:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Does anyone care that the comments about Civil Rights and Republicans are 180 degrees wrong? The Party that filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was the Democrat Party. That is FACT.

Yes, Two Dogs this is a FACT, but you fail to tell the whole story. But then again, a one-side history lessson should be expected from the Conservatives.

The filibuster was forced by the segragationist wing of the Democratic Party. You know, the folks from the Deep South. They fought hard against the Civil Rights Act just like ALL of the Republicans from the South did. The Civil Rights Act didn't split along party lines (that came later...), it split along regional lines. The North was for it and the South was against it. Remember, Goldwater (GOP Presidential nominee in 1964) overwhelmingly won five southern states because of his strong oposition to the Civil Rights Act. Not to mention the father of the current president (keep in mind the apple doesn't fall far from the tree) lost a bid for a Senate Seat in 1964 running against the Civil Rights Act. Reagan (Y'all's Political Hero) said during his 1966 campaign for Gov. of Cal, that if a person wanted to discriminate against a negro he should have the right to do so. With this, he pledged to repeal the Fair Housing Act. All of these events only happened 40 years ago. But I digress...

The passing of the Civil Rights Act forced the realignment of the South and the Democratic and Republican parties. Well, we've all seen how that's turned out. The Dixiecrats are gone, but white southeners heavily vote for the GOP. This is NOT a coincidence.

You know, we should have seen this coming. After all, they did tell us the SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN! Damn.

Fri May 27, 01:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^Imara, I'm glad that we are partners, because I don't have one more ounce of patience to explain SHIT to these types!!!I'm getting less and less tolerant of these games!!!!It's really insulting to my intelligence!!!!Yea, like i'm going to start supporting the GOOD Ol' PARTY!!!!What a CROCK of SHIT!!!They must REALLY think that people are STUPID!!!!!Yea, that's it, my ancestors were "involuntary immigrants"!!!!!

Fri May 27, 01:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

To reiterate what Patches pointed out, why would blacks, or poor folks for that matter, vote republican? They are not for the betterment of ALL people. I just don't understand why some people don't get that. Furthermore, the people that they strongly oppose happen to be brown and poor! Which prompted me to write this post. Is there a connection? I'm afraid, in most cases, I think so.

Fri May 27, 01:42:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

Sorry y'all, I just can't deal with this racist stuff anymore.

Fri May 27, 02:00:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>To reiterate what Patches pointed out, why would blacks, or poor folks for that matter, vote republican? They are not for the betterment of ALL people. I just don't understand why some people don't get that. Furthermore, the people that they strongly oppose happen to be brown and poor! Which prompted me to write this post. Is there a connection? I'm afraid, in most cases, I think so.

No Imara, you have it ALL backwards!!!!If you only did some research, you would see that the Republican party was the party that freed the slaves and allowed blacks to vote!!!!We have been WRONG the whole time!!!!!!Can't you see, we have been the victim of the Jedi mind trick!!!Don't you see that Bush has appointed blacks and hispanics to the highest posts in the land!!!Don't you see that Blacks are doing better as a whole under Bush's reign!!!Check the numbers Imara!!!I think you will be suprised!!!!

Fri May 27, 02:02:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>Sorry y'all, I just can't deal with this racist stuff anymore.

No.. no, Two Dogs, don't go! We were just starting to get somewhere. Why is it that when you're presented with FACTS that support the other side, you don't want to continue the debate? I was enjoying our exchange of FACTS. C'mon, Two Dogs, don't go... it was just gettin' good!



(Imara to Soundboyz: *wink and whispers* He can't handle the truth)

Fri May 27, 02:56:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>... Check the numbers Imara!!!I think you will be suprised!!!!

Now YOU'RE starting to scare ME!!

The funny thing is I do check the numbers because, I'm interested in the truth from both sides and I keep coming back to the same conclusions.

I will give Two Dogs this, the Democratic Candidates have taken the Minority vote for granted. They consistantly pander to our issues with little results. That being said, I rather have someone atleast listen to what I have to say, on the outside chance that I can influence their actions, than be ignored.

Fri May 27, 03:01:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Imara, I have noticed also that when two dogs is asked certain questions , he conveniently ignores them.Then there are times when he is presented with facts that contradict his statements, then he wants to change the subject!!

Fri May 27, 03:07:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>I will give Two Dogs this, the Democratic Candidates have taken the Minority vote for granted. They consistantly pander to our issues with little results. That being said, I rather have someone atleast listen to what I have to say, on the outside chance that I can influence their actions, than be ignored.

Imara, I agree with this as well!!!I'm in no way saying that either party shows a real concern towards black issues, but I will say that I know which side doesn't favor the wealthy at my expense!!!Trickle down my ASS!!!!Why don't they just say PISS on US!!!! Hey , I have come up with their slogan for 08: "Republicans, the party of golden showers for the middle and lower class!!!!!"

Fri May 27, 03:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>"Republicans, the party of golden showers for the middle and lower class!!!!!"

LMAO!! They will actually try to argue that urine is healthier and better for you than water, so therefore, you should thank them for looking out for you...unlike the Dems who will only "promise" you cleaner water. Good Lord.

Fri May 27, 03:21:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

^Seriously Imara, urine IS better for you!!!Do you know that urine is sterile!!!!Water is not!!!!Urine has electrolytes essential for nerve firings, water does not!!!Did you also know that the coloring of urine is due to urea (CH4N2O), a substance that has been proven to replenish all the nutrients your body needs to function, water does not!!!!
So you should seriously consider drinking your urine!!!At least taste it and let me know what you think!

Fri May 27, 03:37:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Patches said...

>The Dixiecrats are gone, but white southeners heavily vote for the GOP. This is NOT a coincidence.

And in most cases they do it against their own best interest.
Read "What's the Matter with Kansas? How the Conseratives Won the Heart of America." by Thomas Frank

Fri May 27, 06:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

>So you should seriously consider drinking your urine!!!At least taste it and let me know what you think!

Given my current state, I think you should try it and let ME know! Thank you. :)

Sat May 28, 12:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Pathes, thanks for the book info. I will certainly add it to my reading list.

Sat May 28, 12:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

>So you should seriously consider drinking your urine!!!At least taste it and let me know what you think!

Given my current state, I think you should try it and let ME know! Thank you. :)

Imara, I was just doing my impression of a republican !! What current state?

Sat May 28, 04:20:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

Thanks for your contributions Patches!!!

Sat May 28, 04:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Two Dogs said...

I have spent the majority of the day researching the claims made by soundboyz about the Dixecrats moving to the Republican party. Post is up on my blog, it's actually pretty interesting.

Sat May 28, 07:30:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

What current state?

Iowa! LMAO!!!!

Tue May 31, 11:23:00 AM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> What current state?

Iowa! LMAO!!!!

Very Funny!!!!:(

Tue May 31, 11:58:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Still don't get it, do you?!

Tue May 31, 12:27:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

> Still don't get it, do you?!

NO!!!

Tue May 31, 01:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

I know you're really smart and if you think about it, you'll get it. MY_CURRENT_STATE... c'mon, you know!! Don't think of "state" as a place where you live.

Tue May 31, 02:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger soundboyz said...

OK!! I get it........you're CRAZY!!!!!

Tue May 31, 04:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Imara said...

Ummm... we were talking about MY state, not yours! *giggle*

Wed Jun 01, 12:35:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home